recommended bubba kush crosses??

• Thread starter r3deyejedi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

happy weekend farmers. recently, i got a quarter of some grade a that my guy only referred to as "kush". these were some of the chunkiest, meatiest, crustiest, deep-dark-coffee smelling nugs i've ever come across. could it have been bubba? i have no way of knowing since im in a less-enlightened part of the country and there's not a whole lot of emphasis on genetics around here.

i'm an indica kinda guy and have the itch for some bubba, but getting a clone of the real thing just ain't gonna happen.

what are some bubba crosses in seed form that ya'll have grown out and/or would recommend?

Kushwick

Kushwick

I'm sure there are plenty now but I have had good luck with Cali conns pre98 bubba bx2. Another one I would try is the ox from rare dankness.

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

kushwick thanks man, and yea there are so many out there i don't have the first clue which to choose, hence this thread

how's the bud growth/overall plant profile on that bx2, is she nice and stout? the ox looks fire, can't go wrong with a little bubba and blueberry :D

r3deyejedi

r3deyejedi

Thanks ya'll, both of those sound dank. Hows the stretch on em?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

happy weekend farmers. recently, i got a quarter of some grade a that my guy only referred to as "kush". these were some of the chunkiest, meatiest, crustiest, deep-dark-coffee smelling nugs i've ever come across. could it have been bubba? i have no way of knowing since im in a less-enlightened part of the country and there's not a whole lot of emphasis on genetics around here.

i'm an indica kinda guy and have the itch for some bubba, but getting a clone of the real thing just ain't gonna happen.

what are some bubba crosses in seed form that ya'll have grown out and/or would recommend?
im just going on what youre saying not "bubba" itself, but jimmy has some socalmaster kush s1's for sale right now here that will be the most kush you can find unless its.... well hyped as more.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
10 packs of Wolverine Kush on the THC bay now. Chemdog #4 x Bubba Kush. And Ive ran the Socal S 1's, they dont touch the Wolverine not even close. ;)

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

sincity lvbk is bluepower cross wit bubba. i got it in my outdoor garden and my aptus indoor test tent. its fire

Kushwick

Kushwick

I like the sound of that cross. I might that up some time soon.
10 packs of Wolverine Kush on the THC bay now. Chemdog #4 x Bubba Kush. And Ive ran the Socal S 1's, they dont touch the Wolverine not even close. ;)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Supp Jedi u the same Jedi from riu with the scrog if so good to see u around man.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Cannocopia's "Deep chunk x Bubba Kush".
Those seeds are very inexpensive. I have popped about 50 of those seeds in the past and there are some fire pheno's in there. As a matter of fact, I found many keepers in those 50 seeds.
Hope this helps....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'd second the fire bubba. Super yielding bubba kush on steroids. Very easy to find a dank bub a leaner since bubba tends to dominate crosses. If out find a fire leaner it'll be kill as well. No way to go wrong w that one IMHO.

below frigid

below frigid

I have 2 of these growing right now. They are looking really good but will have to wait another month or so to see the finish. I think they are called Jabba's Stash fro Bodhi Some old school Bubba x Snow Lotus. Another good strain if you like the Bubba is Sour Bubble from BOG.
P9030119

H

happy b

Running some bodhi sunny d & goji og but i just received a 10 pack of Sub Rosa,s KAPPO KUSH which is katsu bubba x karma genetics white og V2.they were pretty cheap though only £30 too.i jumped on em soon as i saw them.not popped any yet though.couldnt agree with you more about bodhi sandstar,he,s defo the man right now.and rightly so.his bubba is neither pre98 or katsu.cant remember exactly which cut he uses but its definetley a lesser known one.

Top Bottom