Rescued Nyc Diesel Female

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

This plant has a sad story..
About three months ago I had a good friend of mine move out of town. That's not the issue though. He left a 2 week old plant on the side of the road starving and left for dead In the cold.

So I took a Drive around the corner and got the little orphan and took it under my wings of light.

The growth rate on this plant has amazed me.. The first week under LEDs and a heavy dose of veg nutes and a dash of super thrive the plant shot up 6 inches and 7 days and started shooting pistols on a 24/0 light schedule. I knew she was a keeper..

Rescued nyc diesel female
Rescued nyc diesel female 2
Rescued nyc diesel female 3
Rescued nyc diesel female 4
Rescued nyc diesel female 5
Rescued nyc diesel female 6
Rescued nyc diesel female 7
Rescued nyc diesel female 8
Rescued nyc diesel female 9
Rescued nyc diesel female 10
Rescued nyc diesel female 11
Rescued nyc diesel female 12
Rescued nyc diesel female 13
Rescued nyc diesel female 14
Rescued nyc diesel female 15
Rescued nyc diesel female 16
embaks

embaks

Nope because of the growth rate.. And the other reasons I stated.. But thanks

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

My question is are you feeding that cat and the plant the same things? They both are heifers! TBH i didnt know cannabis could flower under 24/0........but i am ignorant. You gonna up your lights at flower?

embaks

embaks

I
My question is are you feeding that cat and the plant the same things? They both are heifers! TBH i didnt know cannabis could flower under 24/0........but i am ignorant. You gonna up your lights at flower?
currently flowering under 330ws of mixxed lighting. ( fluros and led.) Swapping to 2 315 cmhs next run.

embaks

embaks

He's the second biggest in the house. We also have a 31 pounder..

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Yeah i got one too but he's a russian blue...........
Mr man and friends 002
he is i think 22 pounds now but he is outside somewhere ....no doubt killing something! Can't wait to see this plant at week 7-8 of flower!

embaks

embaks

Decided to keep this strain going. 4 day old clipping. Used clone x. Currently in a 2 × 2 × 5 box used just for clones under a 65 watt fluro

Temp 2
Top Bottom