Respect Og kush

• Thread starter PorchMonkey4Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
well......here she is at day 70 folks.........smells like rotting lemons dipped in diesel........LOVELY :afroweed: Great yielder for a "kush".........can't wait to sample this gal ;)

bf

DSC02094
DSC02095
DSC02096
S

samara

Beautiful...............Looks amazing Bubblefunk. Looking forward to a smoke report if ya got the time. She definately has got some Girth,looks frosty as hell. Great job Bubblefunk.

Peace and Love
Samara

Aligee

Aligee

Yeah I agree that og kush looks like great lemon funk gotta love that taste on da pallet! Great growin' there for sure !

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
absolutely love this cut.......brotha swerve........ya still running her my friend ;)

bf

J

JeffSpicoli

swerve you lost both youre larry og's?
Are you just over the larry and let her go? or lost her due to other circumstances?

So far im having a hard time to decide which og's to keep. Right now i have 4 og moms, and 2 ogk crosses in veg. I dont know if ill ever be able to narrow em down :P

S

Swerve

i lost my respect cut due to unfortunate circumstances.. ie security breach.
but i have the one from wick still which came from the cat who sourced the HA cut. otherwise i have what 5 og moms and i got the F cut coming soon. so i can see wtf it all about.

J

JeffSpicoli

the F cut? different than what BHT said was the 'fuck you' og kush? hahaha
Or wait, I almost remember asking Dusty what cut he runs of the OGK, and he said the F cut?
Or mayb im confusing myself.

My friend recently pulled down some HA, and i think i might like it better than the larry. Real Chem fuel reek to it. Not as much lemonpine as im used to with og

D

dankiestog

U should RESPECT that OG and stop writing Flash Fiction..... the F cut name is a joke. If u getting that F CUT have fun she rocks niggas socks but u didnt get it from me.... stay safe and always ROCKin ROll......Peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I have removed all the bs from this thread...keep it clean and friendly guys....

dusty earnt himself a 2 week ban.....i normally perm ban people but i actually think dusty has some good info to share aslong as he can stay carm...

Now back on topic....Respect OG kush :damnhippie:

C

CannaBrother

well......here she is at day 70 folks.........smells like rotting lemons dipped in diesel........LOVELY :afroweed: Great yielder for a "kush".........can't wait to sample this gal ;)

bf
Just picked up the respect×lvpk cross and cant wait to see whats hidden inside these tiny little beans!!!!

Top Bottom