Revegged Plants With Leaf Spots

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

I gots to get to be more like my bro stacka. His one liners are much easier ........... :D
That post would have taken me forever to write up. Yep kiss.
He should have been using a veg mix not bloom booster. No N. Fucking plant's are eating themselves. Just my 2 cents. I don't grow in dirt.

Monster762

Monster762

That post would have taken me forever to write up. Yep kiss.
He should have been using a veg mix not bloom booster. No N. Fucking plant's are eating themselves. Just my 2 cents. I don't grow in dirt.
They did get veg nutes 3-1-2 the pk was just as this all showed.

Monster762

Monster762

Can I add your water is high in sulfur. I've been there. Smells like rotten eggs. You're just sitting on a nitrite bomb bro. I think your soil has gone sodic. Flush as suggested. You need to use aloe or yuca. They are wetting agents and help carry heavy metals through.

Calmag is calcium nitrate also.

Im in Richmond.
Flush with what? Bottled water?

Monster762

Monster762

Bingo..we have a winner. With worm castings...you shouldnt need a calcium nor magnesium supplement.
Gave calmag upon seeing this. The problem was there before. And worm casting was just mixed in soil at start. Like maybe 5% not even that worm casting

Organikz

Organikz

Gave calmag upon seeing this. The problem was there before. And worm casting was just mixed in soil at start. Like maybe 5% not even that worm casting
But you said that made it worse. Someone help this man on flushing. I'm reducing spaghetti sauce.

Monster762

Monster762

I know how to flush but if the water source is no good I can’t flush with it.

Monster762

Monster762

I know how to flush but if the water source is no good I can’t flush with it.
And previous flushed haven’t helped. I’ve ran 20+ gallons through a 5gal and still had the issue. Plant droops bounces back up and spots show everywhere.

Monster762

Monster762

And previous flushed haven’t helped. I’ve ran 20+ gallons through a 5gal and still had the issue. Plant droops bounces back up and spots show everywhere.
And last grow in flower was a completely different soil running advanced nutrients. Different soil different nutes. Same exact symptoms.

Monster762

Monster762

russet mites?
Sorry didn’t see this. I’ve scoped leaves and stalks and saw no bugs with 100x. I’ve been consistently treating the walls n all with neem oil. Because I got gnats bad last run. Lost almost 10 seeds. I’ve never had any mites. It’s indoor sealed too. Small spot. I’ll look up russets in more detail n make sure. Cause the dots is how it starts. Red rusty dots. Then the leaf just goes wild.

Monster762

Monster762

russet mites?
Idk I’m looking at the russets and I did see a bug like that but it was on the doorway to the room. I smashed it with finger. The big I saw was seen with bare eyes though but it was a cleanish big with a spot in it it looked like. No good. I’m gonna read more. Thanks.

Organikz

Organikz

Russet mites are so small they live in the folds of tissue on the plant. Not visible with the naked eye. You should flush with ro water and aloe or yuca.

Monster762

Monster762

Russet mites are so small they live in the folds of tissue on the plant. Not visible with the naked eye. You should flush with ro water and aloe or yuca.
Ok I thought they were smaller than what I saw. This bug didn’t need a scope. And ok on the flush. Thanks

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And are these deficient or overdose pics? And what i. Never heard of it. Thanks for reply
it is a necessary micronutrient...... the pic is a deficient condition .....Mo is important as it helps the plant metabolize N without the proper balance the plant will become N deficient as well. In a nut shell with a molydbendum deficiency the plant can take N up but wont be able to utilize it.

Your nutes come in 3 categories macro nutes being npk secondary nutes being calcium magnesium and sulfur
and the micro nutes are boron (B), chlorine (Cl), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), and zinc (Zn).

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 760043 View attachment 760044 Not sure this helps. Most recent test was 2016. But it’s also a housing project which has its own water treatment plant. So numbers may not be anywhere near these.
I can get purified water. I used this water last grow and around 4-5 weeks in flower had same random stuff showing all kinds of problems. I just finished flowering. Using half distilled n half tap. These were reveg cause I didn’t have room to flower the deisel. Then the 4 clones were taken at 7 wk flower off my best plant. So revegged too. I’m going to run them til they die either way I’m just trying to figure this out in hopes of a better outcome and to not go through it once my bigger room is ready. I have 5 seeds left but not popping them til I figure this out.
I beleieve a lot of your issues will disappear if you switch to RO. Be sure to supplement Calcium and mag as ro is stripped of these 2 important minerals.I found it interesting as well that I didnt see any testing done to show the amount of carbonate hardness (expressed as CaCO3) your water supply has. Hard water will reek havoc with the Ph in your rootzone and cause all types of maladies concerning plant nutrition. If the dkh or carbonate hardness of your supply water is too high you will forever be chasing your tail so to speak. Here is a link I posted some time back to help you wrap your head around high alkalinity water supplies. Ideally you want to have a DKH under 30-60 ppm https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ater-with-high-alkalinity.77509/#post-1569526

Monster762

Monster762

it is a necessary micronutrient...... the pic is a deficient condition .....Mo is important as it helps the plant metabolize N without the proper balance the plant will become N deficient as well. In a nut shell with a molydbendum deficiency the plant can take N up but wont be able to utilize it.

Your nutes come in 3 categories macro nutes being npk secondary nutes being calcium magnesium and sulfur
and the micro nutes are boron (B), chlorine (Cl), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), molybdenum (Mo), and zinc (Zn).
Ok I’ll have to look at my nutes better. I was 3-1-1 plant fertelixer. Which worked good for veg last grow after I killed the gnats. This go I used it with kelp extract which gave it 1/2% n and 1% k on top of that. That’s how my feed has been 3-1-2. Now I did only feed once a week and tap water 2-3 times between feeds. Last run my trichs were pure amber with dark green leaves full of n still. 2 week Flush did not clean it all up. So I spaced out feeds. Last grow they ate almost every watering. 3-4 times a week. But my runoff was like coffe. So I tried to not build up like that by spacing feeds more. I’ll look at the details on bottles. Cause something is definately out of whack. I also did not use a premise soil. Last grow I used mg cactus n palm. It kept feeding n in flower. Said feeds 4 months. So I cut that. Maybe it started by trying to mix my own soil with practically nothing in it. I Focused more on drainage. Because last grow pots started staying wet. The plants ate slow in flower. Buckets were heavy wet 4-5 days off 1good watering. Plants started swell then stopped taking water almost immediately. Swell lasted a week max. Soon as I noticed they were swelling it was over. Then buds did not gain at all for last 3-4 weeks. Just trichs color changing. I waited for the last minute swell everyone talks about. Never happened. Went 100% Amber trichs. That’s when I chopped.

Monster762

Monster762

I beleieve a lot of your issues will disappear if you switch to RO. Be sure to supplement Calcium and mag as ro is stripped of these 2 important minerals.I found it interesting as well that I didnt see any testing done to show the amount of carbonate hardness (expressed as CaCO3) your water supply has. Hard water will reek havoc with the Ph in your rootzone and cause all types of maladies concerning plant nutrition. If the dkh or carbonate hardness of your supply water is too high you will forever be chasing your tail so to speak. Here is a link I posted some time back to help you wrap your head around high alkalinity water supplies. Ideally you want to have a DKH under 50-60 ppm https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ater-with-high-alkalinity.77509/#post-1569526
Yes the water is hard too and I’ve had an issue with ph hovering around 7 now. I can’t get it to 6.2 where they were with the am ph perfect nutes.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
you can do your own testing if your supplier doesnt, go to any marine aquarium store or website and you can purchase a Lamottes or others test kit. But be warned they can get pricey. I used to do live reef aquariums and had to have these kits. To kiss it you can forgo that and use RO and supp your calmag as required.

Top Bottom