RIOT SEEDS, The New Cool Breeder ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Where does one start with Riot Seeds, I can remember just a few short years ago here on the Farm reading about how Matt was scamming/ trying to scam the Breeders here for seeds and cuttings, Og Raskal had a post back in the day here about how Matt got pissed when he said NO on giving this guy gear. Forward to today and he is in this month issue of Skunk Mag again with a 2page spread on his gear and a lengthy interview with him about his Breeding techs, & more, Skunk talks about how Matt is the nicest coolest breeder out there today & about how he has only the best held genetics on the planet.
Riot seeds has been in skunk just about every other issue all summer, plus I think I read about him in a recent issue of High Times, plus he had several buds in the. Stoner Bud Books. So I guess my real question is was all that shit that was being said about him a year or two ago Just B/S, or is this guy the real deal??, have been looking at some of his recent gear, looks pretty fucking good, but not sure what to think about Him as a Breeder or Riot Seeds Company ???????????
Riot seeds the new cool breeder
Riot seeds the new cool breeder 2
Riot seeds the new cool breeder 3

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Have you run any of his gear ?

No oscar i havent but i have noticed the sudden advertising and exposure also and frankly i wouldnt run his gear until i saw some growers i respect getting good results.I dont trust any magazine that depends on advertising dollars spent to give me any truthful information.
I wish him all the best and like i said time will tell.

619ster

619ster

I've seen plenty of his work from well respected growers. It's rare because everywhere you go he gets banned and bashed and what not. Met him at another site, and then again at Seed Depot forum. Haven't been to his personal forum as I already have a small list of forums I keep up with and it can be time consuming. But met people from his forum on other forums and nothing but good words about him. I can say that after personally interacting with him I don't get that vibe that's been put out by these forums. I get worse vibes from breeders like Hazeman who fail to respond and tend to hide things from their customers as well as screwing friends over for their genetics. I even know reputable breeders such as Snow high and Bodhi who will vouch for Matt Riot. I have not personally ran his gear but have tried flowers, and would love the opportunity to grow some myself. I've checked his site and he has some wicked genetics!! I have no doubt that most, if not all are legit. Hope to maybe meet up some day and enjoy a smoke and talk or whatever.

soserthc1

soserthc1

No oscar i havent but i have noticed the sudden advertising and exposure also and frankly i wouldnt run his gear until i saw some growers i respect getting good results.I dont trust any magazine that depends on advertising dollars spent to give me any truthful information.
I wish him all the best and like i said time will tell.

Agreed you really can't go buy magazine hype as if we did we would all be growing Flowerbomb kush or another green house seed variety - money buys you rep in them books and growers on forum's show you what to buy if looking for true genetic's and me personally prefer to buy from accessible breeders so unless I can chat or ask Matt a question from time to time he won't be collecting any of my cash ......

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Agreed you really can't go buy magazine hype as if we did we would all be growing Flowerbomb kush or another green house seed variety - money buys you rep in them books and growers on forum's show you what to buy if looking for true genetic's and me personally prefer to buy from accessible breeders so unless I can chat or ask Matt a question from time to time he won't be collecting any of my cash ......

So true on the Green House Trash, Just wanted to hear from you guys here on the Farm, b/c I know some of you here have had dealing with Matt back in the day, the clock work orange really had my I but I see that TGA SUBCOOL has a clock work orange coming out soon, It was listed on the back of a breeders pack of DR Who that I bought...:cool:

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
If I remember right it started as a internal dispute between one or two other breeders he was working with around 08 09 were they bad mouthed him on his own site until he band them then they kept creating ghost accounts and harassing him until he blew up and just started banning everybody and went on a year long rant I was a member over there while this was going on every new member was suspect and wasn't getting treated well so you could imagine the blow back people started comparing him to rez cause of how he was coming across it had to b frustrating as for his work its respectable and should defiantly b given a chance in my opinion as for his attitude to date I wouldn't no oh and sorry I don't punctuate :)​

Much respect
Kootenai

tags420

tags420

I have talked with matt too. He was very knowledgeable about the origins of certain strains and their true breeders. I talked with him and he brougt up making a trade. I could not part with the beans he wanted so it didn't happen...but from my short dealings he was genuine. Then I read all the bad shit after I talked with him. He acts good now and he works with some good genetics...and all the origin stories added up. If he was bad back in his beginnings, I think he has turned a new leaf now.

Pricey beans though.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Looks like he sells 6 seeds a pack there's two strains that are 180 and 2something and most are low hundreds for six seeds.must be nice

I have paid $150.00 a pack for some strains of Alien's Gear, right here at the Farm and they were all good but one strain, with that being said I have also had a few Freebies that turned out to be Killer also, I have no problem paying, Top dollar for beans, the better a strain works for my Patient's problems, pain, sleeping ect, the better I feel so I don't base a seed/strain on just the price of the seeds, I have spent Thousands on beans to get to the point of having killer strains, that help with different issues, but If I had never shelled over the cash to get the strains I would still be growing Shit Meds.....:cigar:

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Riot Seeds rock, everything Matt has is fire and I have grown and many friends have grown his gear in the last year and found out Riots gear is awesome and some awesome growers have grows at Matts site and others to show the proof,he has my blessing bigtime and has some wicked crosses along with some badass S1's also so check him out before its to late...n8tive aka ndnguy

soserthc1

soserthc1

Riot Seeds rock, everything Matt has is fire and I have grown and many friends have grown his gear in the last year and found out Riots gear is awesome and some awesome growers have grows at Matts site and others to show the proof,he has my blessing bigtime and has some wicked crosses along with some badass S1's also so check him out before its to late...n8tive aka ndnguy

Well ndn's word is good to me , I believe you just got a answer you were looking for oscar169 ......

Top Bottom