• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Groperco

Groperco

20161112 154419
close up of some old ck from few harvest back

GreenLion

GreenLion

Looking good bro.. I use their budda grow, HPK. when I am too lazy to make tea.. 1tbl per gal budda,2 tbl HPK for budding.. but it always seems to be missing call. Mag and other finishers... good luck.. best stuff I've tried that's organic has been home brew teas..

Groperco

Groperco

First pic is ss 2nd is ck. Ss=secret sour.
Ck =critical kush

xavier7995

xavier7995

I gave it a try. Good line, worked great for me mostly following their feed chart, I did go a bit lower on the base grow nutrients during flower. Would definitely use it again, but probably wouldn't buy it as I thought it was a bit high priced. The soul synthetics line was great as well, same issue though where I didn't think it was worth the cash. Should be noted though that I hate on all the mj oriented nutrient lines.

Groperco

Groperco

I gave it a try. Good line, worked great for me mostly following their feed chart, I did go a bit lower on the base grow nutrients during flower. Would definitely use it again, but probably wouldn't buy it as I thought it was a bit high priced. The soul synthetics line was great as well, same issue though where I didn't think it was worth the cash. Should be noted though that I hate on all the mj oriented nutrient lines.
Yea follow the feed chart fairly close. Cut out the grow in flower and use just a touch of cal mag. Just curious what line do you use now

xavier7995

xavier7995

Currently using organic super soil, mostly the down to earth line of amendments. Not terribly happy with it so will be going back to coco with the Jacks/Jr Peters. It's just so easy and cost effective, not to mention great results. I sing the praises, what can I say.

G

Gherb

I have used roots organic buddha bloom for 2 runs now. My tap water after sitting for 24-48 hours has a pH of 7.8 to 8.0. So the buddha bloom gets my pH down to 6.0 to 6.5. I like that factor. The bud comes out sweet and pungent. My only complaint is that my fan leaves start to yellow at week 3 of flower. People say it's nitrogen deficiency. I hear people say buddha bloom had too much nitrogen in it, but I had to add nitrogen to both runs.

Could be my strains, could be another deficiency, or it could be the nutes. I won't be able to tell until next run.

Green Mtn

Green Mtn

I have used roots organic buddha bloom for 2 runs now. My tap water after sitting for 24-48 hours has a pH of 7.8 to 8.0. So the buddha bloom gets my pH down to 6.0 to 6.5. I like that factor. The bud comes out sweet and pungent. My only complaint is that my fan leaves start to yellow at week 3 of flower. People say it's nitrogen deficiency. I hear people say buddha bloom had too much nitrogen in it, but I had to add nitrogen to both runs.

Could be my strains, could be another deficiency, or it could be the nutes. I won't be able to tell until next run.
Bloom doesn't have much N at all. However their schedule calls for the addition of 'grow' all through flower. That has a fair amount of N. Something to think about...For what its worth.

Top Bottom