Scrog A King Tut Or A Jack Or A Trainwreck

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hi

My beans are now seedlings growing away. 3 will go in my 4 x 4 and 1 I plan to scrog in a 20 x 36 x 62 inch tent.

Is my 4 gallon pot big enough (using coco in an autopot) to fill it up.? I think so as the water bottom feeds and i have 13 gallons of reservoir but I have never done it before.

I think I am doing the king tut because it had a lot of lateral branching when i grew it with just topping and bending

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Youll love a real train wreck.... Bend the shit out of it and stuff the net... I mean all drug plants are good and training is key

gwheels

gwheels

Do you think they would work well in a scrog. It is times like these i realize how newb i am. I have grown a few round but this is all new territory for me. My first plan was to scrog a kush. Then I read and found out about sativas and lateral branching making it a lot easier so here we are.

Whichever I do not scrog will go in the tent. I am keeping to the 4 plant thing. I have no idea why i bought a waterfarm. Maybe all of the spares can buy me a new HLG light :) They look pretty swanky

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Do you think they would work well in a scrog. It is times like these i realize how newb i am. I have grown a few round but this is all new territory for me. My first plan was to scrog a kush. Then I read and found out about sativas and lateral branching making it a lot easier so here we are.

Whichever I do not scrog will go in the tent. I am keeping to the 4 plant thing. I have no idea why i bought a waterfarm. Maybe all of the spares can buy me a new HLG light :) They look pretty swanky
Your 3rd run will be where you shine... Youll have lanky plants...then clone and see what nutes it needs then clone again and itll be tight.... You can scrog. Sog. Manifold. Whatever any plant...youll see your skill increase and the plant will show..just start something and roll

Top Bottom