Scuba Is In Over His Head - 4xrdwc + 6xdtw - 6x9 Led Perpetual

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

got a cal deficiency showing in one coco plant near the top two colas, just one, I did cut down cal-nit so I added wxtra cal-mag into the res. keeping an eye on the other plants tho. they are some what dark. :( came back to 780ppms in the tank, n tox on 2 in rdwc, dumped my res last night and cut my cal-nit in half, hnnnngh. im never leaving again. lol

scubascrog

scubascrog

Okay got things back in order. My runoff ppm was over 1450! Threw a half gal of fresh water per pot then lowered the feed back down to 650. Dwc climbed to 800 Ppms and I lowered it back down to 660 and its up to 720 again so Im going to lower my ppms in my top off.
White cookies
20180901 141002

Sour d

scubascrog

scubascrog

and that is day end of day 31. so starting week 5 out of 8-9. going to flush the shit out of these no joke here in a week and a half for the WC and i'll taper down the ppms to just light potassium for the first week and just water the second week for the sour D flush

scubascrog

scubascrog

coming up on 8 weeks in 5 days. hoping the sour d in soil will be done by then. 80% cloudy on that one. no amber on anything yet. one RDWC sour d is starting to yellow, they are getting the 1 month flush. lol. I overfed a while back ago and they are STILL green lol. I did smoke a branch I knocked off and DAAAMN. for premature by a month it kicked my ass. smelled amazing once dried.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I'm looking at seeds for my next run. I think I will be doing oni's Beach wedding (wedding cake x Tropicana cookies) with a ? x breath strain. thinking about thug pug or DVG.
I JUST GOT MY BUBBLE BAGS! fkn' delivered on a Sunday even!
One of my cookie plants that had the TMV shit didn't get very terpy so its going in there first thing for some practice.

scubascrog

scubascrog

So does the Mexican work well? Man I got a titanium plate holding my neck together.
It beats taking 800mg ib every 6 hours. One 15 mg but it barely takes the edge off. I'm pinching pretty bad

Top Bottom