Sea Green nutes

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Somewhere there was info on a product called sea of green I believe Alien can't find anyone?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yea I think it was aliens thread. I have a buddy who swears buy it and Im pretty sure it was Alien's because he is always talking about Aliens nute schedule. . My buddy gave me a bottle, its pretty dope, just gotta watch it, it foams up like a mother fucker.
Who makes it Boom Thank you!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Are you guys using any of there other products? I might have to get them all !!

true grit

true grit

Shit is pricey- right up there with Dark Energy and the like.

Yeah boom im actually using it with my coco girls in bloom this run and once a week on the soil gals in veg.

true grit

true grit

Yeah I asked Alien because of the price, he said just hits em once a week in veg with Sea Green.

I actually don't use the Dark Energy in veg, their directions say pretty much just a bloom amino booster, so i use it as such. I can def say its the one thing that has brought down flower times consistently.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Sea Green is a great product. Application rate is only 1/2-1 ml per gal so the price isn't bad at all. I use it from clone to flush....I believe Alien uses it in veg AND flower if I'm not mistaken. The whole point of using it according to A dog is to be able to feed heavier in flower without burning your plants. It keeps my plants nice and healthy. I've had really good results with it and it'll have a permanent place in my feed regimen.

Yo Dusa it's just "Sea Green", no "of" in there.

Respect

D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sea Green is a great product. Application rate is only 1/2-1 ml per gal so the price isn't bad at all. I use it from clone to flush....I believe Alien uses it in veg AND flower if I'm not mistaken. The whole point of using it according to A dog is to be able to feed heavier in flower without burning your plants. It keeps my plants nice and healthy. I've had really good results with it and it'll have a permanent place in my feed regimen.

Yo Dusa it's just "Sea Green", no "of" in there.

Respect

D
Thats probably why I didn't find info on here ! Thanks

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
tryn to get my hands on this game changer ;)...might have some in a couple weeks

true grit

true grit

how much you guys using? In soil im down to 1ml/g every other watering and with act's.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
how much you guys using? In soil im down to 1ml/g every other watering and with act's.
i been talking to a buddy ..and he says to go super light with that stuff and you will get stellar results....i cant wait to get my pack...got rootementary, seagreen and another product of theres ...cant wait

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
2ml per 2 gallon in act tea at the end it froths alot messy .

Top Bottom