Seed Chronicles: Ken's Kush, Phantom Cookie, Bay Dream, Candyland, Angel's Milk, RKU

• Thread starter PwnanObrien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Decided to document this particular grow. Itll be a bit of a long haul as im in escrow on the new pad/ garden, so in the meantime will just be popping seeds/ vegging/ selecting potential keepers etc.
Been a fan of Bodhi's gear for awhile now, but I have yet to pop any packs of Kens GDP offerings. Have heard good things though( mostly).
Strains: GDP's Kens Granddaddy Kush, Bay Dream, Phantom Cookie, Candyland
Bodhi's Angel's Milk and RKU

First impressions on appearance: All of the GDP Seeds are some of the most beautiful I've seen. Nice dark striping, firm, vibrant coloring. A+ packaging. Can tell Ken cares about his product. Well see if it reflects in the buds.

Bodhi: more of a backyard guy. But quality for sure. His packaging is weak, but at the end of the day, who cares. If anything, perhaps it offered a little more scuffing of the seeds for germination.

ALL seeds popped and broke soil. Not one casualty. So far so good.

More pics to come Seed chronicles kens kush phantom cookie bay dream candyland angels milk rku Seed chronicles kens kush phantom cookie bay dream candyland angels milk rku 2 Seed chronicles kens kush phantom cookie bay dream candyland angels milk rku 3 Seed chronicles kens kush phantom cookie bay dream candyland angels milk rku 4

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

looking good.
you should have a nice variety of, hopefully, some good smoke when it's all said and done.
Thanks bro. I always try to show some restraint and not pop all of the seeds in my pack to save some for a rainy day, but I can't help but staring at dry seeds and thinking maybe that ones the gem, or that one, or that one.. They always all end up in the towel. Looking to find at least 4 worthy mothers.

catdaddy

catdaddy

i feel you, and can totally dig it. i've been on a bean popping spree myself, so definitely know where you're coming from.

definitely looking forward to the rest of the show, so keep us updated as much as possible.

catdaddy

catdaddy

shit they're young now, but you're more than welcome to check it out. if anything, i'll hit you when they're sexed and ready to hit the bloom room.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

I've wanted to see somone testin out kens gear for quite a while so thanks! Hope you find some super dank in those! sub'd.........Take it easy
Thanks for stopping in man. I'm stoked to see how these turn out. I'm a little anxious about the Candyland at the moment. 5 out of 10 have some severe mutant issues, but who knows. Maybe they'll grow out of it. Everything else looking solid.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Won't focus on the mutant thing too much, but just a few pics. Not a massive deal, and they do make for some amusement in the garden.My dankest blueberry pheno was a mutant and grew out of it completely after roughly 10 nodes. These four are all Candyland, and the only mutants in the garden. Image Image Image

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Update: From left to right, Kens Kush, Angels Milk, RKU, Candyland, Phantom Cookie, and a group shot.
Coming up on the red line for these things to be in party cups but they're still stoked and just starting to hint at wanting some new containers. Been too busy to throw them in bigger pots but its on the to do list.
Noteworthy: As you can see the Candylands are tripping out and getting all mutantized. Not sure what the story is on that. Not gonna stress about it too much: I'm really only trying to get one keeper from each strain: I'm confident ill find a CLand that's worthy.
The minescule RKU on the right has been struggling since day 1. The runt of the litter for sure. Took some TLC but she looks like she's gonna pull through.
The Angels Milk has been a breeze: love the way they look and no issues. All fairly uniform and vigorous. No complaints with the structure/ vigor of the KK or PCookies either.
Ill update further once they get further along.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Forgot the 4 Bay Dreams. They were in the other room getting an Azatrol spray( few thrips trying to infiltrate the party)
Not much to see but will throw those pics up later.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Apparently Angels Milk has been discontinued. No longer available. It was an untested strain,so not sure if that was the only stock Bodhi had, if there were some traits that he didn't like .. Who knows. Mine are super healthy though and the AppyX Affie cross sounds mindblowing.. I guess ill find out soon enough either for better or worse.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Just added Sunshine Daydream to the group. Been waiting on those things for awhile now. Usually sell out in a day. There's still some left ! Now I just need Catdaddys Stardawg and ill be set

Top Bottom