Seed Depot Refugee, OPEN 24/7

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hermieHerman

hermieHerman

Something wasnt right with JB. Soon after TK from Trichrome Kings ripped everyone off JB appeared with the TSD. The seed business is a seedy biz. Buy with much caution. Pay attention to all the hermie genetics being spread around from these clowns.

E

el boyo

anyone know where all that info on R.O.L.S. went? or a lot of the contributors? there is still that archived thread at ic, but it was much more condensed at the depot.

blis84

blis84

Not a big seedbay fan, I sent the, cash and they claimed they never got it, which Is why I don't like sites that don't have the option for credit card, or wire transfer, I just have hard time believing a letter sent to seedbay with large bills so it wasn't thick at all wrapped in a few pieces of printer paper to avoid being able to see whats in it, to me and everyone I asked it looked like a letter, and with all the mail that letter with cash in it happened to not make it, and lucky for them it had no tracking number. I don't know maybe it was bad luck or my stupidity for not tracking it but I believe the money was taken.

pugliese63

pugliese63

This man has the right idea. I commend you on your efforts Classic. Fuck that "Get rich or die trying" bullshit. I believe in, "Fuck getting rich; help the sick and dying". I undercut the black market in my area by giving away free or half price meds as much as possible. And my state is not legal, to say the least. You could say that I am not the most popular person around these parts or anywhere, for that matter. I couldn't give a fuck less. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Right on. I do the same here. I live in a nonlegal state and undercut the black market significantly. I am a strong supporter for the end user. I believe they deserve more consideration than anyone. And believe me, this has made me a most popular person. The look on their faces when I here them say, "Are you serious?" is priceless. The only thing more rewarding is seeing them stand there with their mouth wide open when I give it to them for free. Positive Vibes for sure.

Monkey420

Monkey420

Jb got me for a bit. I know it almost ruined me financially as well, but life goes on. Time wounds all heels ;). I know jb is trying to sell off old stock still, google workingmans dank and bee tailer or something is the site, it has tsd banners and even two dog walkers send in seeds I noticed. Even the same Russian jibberish was there from tsd site. So I know 100% its jb trying to sell off stock he's sitting on, I know he's got a bunch of mine

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

I tried this websight and followed it to its source and the facebook sales function says no way to buy or sell no store contact address ,he might be involved in marketing the sight since he built tsd and Cervantes web sight also when it comes to computors he knows what to do .when it comes to being honest he is lost .I would hope no one would buy any stolen seeds from jb or any other company that says they have classic seeds in stock or anyone elses for that matter .aloha thanks for the update but this is a non functioning store front as far as I can tell aloha cls

Monkey420

Monkey420

It's sketchy for sure. I just saw it was related to the seed depot and I'm still pissed about things.

Canappa

Canappa

It's sketchy for sure. I just saw it was related to the seed depot and I'm still pissed about things.

Welcome to the Farm I lost a shit load of my grow journals over there but, since I been on the Farm I see why things happen for a reason. Not to say the tsd didnt have cool peeps but the farm is for more for the serious growers. I have come to meet many of them on a personal level. You just have to come to the farm and gain the respect form the people on here once you do, everyone will be willing to share more info with you, this is what I have learned since I joined.

Last edited:
Monkey420

Monkey420

Thanks bro. I had my own forum at the seed depot and was selling seeds with them and ended up getting ripped off for a chuck of change that buildt up since I was new to this and let it slide a bit. I grow for my living in Michigan now but was a criminal for years growing in a non med state. Nice to meet you and I've been around awhile ;) so I know a few ppl around these parts already.

Jb got me for a bit. I know it almost ruined me financially as well, but life goes on. Time wounds all heels ;). I know jb is trying to sell off old stock still, google workingmans dank and bee tailer or something is the site, it has tsd banners and even two dog walkers send in seeds I noticed. Even the same Russian jibberish was there from tsd site. So I know 100% its jb trying to sell off stock he's sitting on, I know he's got a bunch of mine
Welcome to the Farm I lost a shit load of my grows journals over there but, since I been on the Farm I see why things happen for a reason. Not to say the tsd didnt have cool peeps but the farm is for more for the serious growers. I have come to meet many of them on a personal level. You just have to come to the farm and gain the respect form the people on here once you do, everyone will be willing to share more info with you, this is what I have learned since I joined.

Monkey420

Monkey420

It's a learning experience really. I just don't see how he wasn't making more $ than he could spend. I know I made him 226$ per seed on some of those banana s1s I auctioned off. That's crazy money ESP in packs of 5 and he auctioned one a week for quite awhile plus the ten other strains I had along with them. But after testing the line out the banana kush has been reversed quite a bit before me and though some good kids were found in these, it was reversed prior and that's a breeding faux pas IMO.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

whats up monkey!!!!!
hows life bud?i saw this thread and had to bump it.we both know how much as breeders it hurts when a site goes down and another scum bag runs off with our work.ive dealt with 2 sites now completely screwing me over after we at seed no evil supported them whole heartedly.ive lost so many seeds and so much time,not to mention strains that were tested for us and posted.now everything is gone all my pictutres everything.another 2 years of time lost.

i hope you havnt given up though man.if you stick at this and use the knowledge youve collected in the meantime all it will do is improve upon your breeding techniques and said strains.

you know my 10 yr plan for seed no evil.for those that dont,its simple.picture life 5 years from now.imagine the possibilities of what you can accomplish in 5 years.consider most breeders dont get any recognition for their work until they have put in serious time(( at least 5 yrs))focus on developing a solid reputation and let people know who you are and what your about.dont let little set backs in life,online,at tsd or any of the many other fallen sites discourage you.mistakes and set backs make us who we are going to become.without taking that loss now,you would have surely just suffered it later.

now double the possibilities.double the knowledge.double the quality of your work.10 years from now plan to be where you want to be.make a list of goals and set to achieve them.dont be unrealistic.dont put too much on your plate.take small steps and ensure you are using proper breeding etiquette and techniques.test your work,document your breeding process.one thing most people dont realize when getting into serious breeding is that people like to see f1s bred to stability.not just what your work can produce.not to mention it keeps things clean.with all the confusion out there why not ensure your customers can see your entire process males and all from start to finish.take this time and tie up your lose ends.get to know your work.if your serious about being a breeder as a career or even as a serious hobby you will be doing a lot of talking about how you did this or when you did that.write it down for yourself as documentation to keep facts straight.but also make sure that info is out there for your customers.

if you put yourself into your work and really let it become who you are,you can ensure yourself and at the same time the public of your intentions and in the end these set backs and bumps in the road will let those around you see who you are and how you handle yourself.which in turn if our heads arnt in your asses will give you that much more support and credibility.people will see your work for what it is and that is what counts.not the seed depot jb or any of the other fuck nuts who stand in our way.

we are tomorrows generation.we need to act as such.so that our children and their children have a solid gene pool to work with.if the people of today were to consciously work to improve the damage done to our cannabis gene pool by amature breeders and all of the femenization being done over seas and abroad. who knows what doors will be opened as we pass the torch on if we work with a common goal in mind.improvement should always be #1 even if you dont think anything can be improved upon.i can say with assurance that even the best strain or clone only can be improved upon with proper technique and due diligence.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

whats up surf,ive gone by a few names in my years online.solo,soloishungry,solosour,idiotsavant way back in the day.but no not mr solodolo.i use to frequent rui but left it behind some years ago as i progressed in my skills and advanced into breeding.i just felt it didnt have much to offer me.im dialed and run my rooms like a robot.

im most well known as the founder of the seed no evil breeders collective.
bodhi passed his instant karma line to me after he lost his parents?not sure if that rings any bells or not,ive run it to f3 and even singled out a pink phenotype out of the line.i just am not ready to release any of our work for anything other than documentation.i really want to be sure of each lines medical potential and stability prior to selling anything.its been a long time doing things this way.seed no evil has been my brain child for some years now.but in the end i think my work will benefit from the added time prior to release and will also give people the choice if they want vigor or stability and really tailor craft things for each individual patient letting them chose.

cheech5017

cheech5017

20141028 182925
20141028 182925
I'm new here and I'm doing a indoor grow and I hate having to wait to see if they are females please someone help me you know where I'm going with this I hope!

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive been burnt so many times buying seeds from shady ass vendors.. and then its hard to even dispute it cuz the owners of the site block you and i love the people in this community so much i dont wanna get blocked.

theres so many shady folks in this seed biz it makes me really really appreciate the honest ones.

luckily ive bought all the seeds ill ever need in this lifetime so i dont plan on buying anymore.. just making my own from what i have.

Top Bottom