• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Congrats on Seed Junkies Seeds!
I'm sure looking forward to popping these beans @justblazen
These are definitely some big ,fat,healthy, oily,seeds:)
View attachment 440872 View attachment 440873
Thank's for the opportunity to run these jewels;)
It's our pleasure to share with such a talented grower such as yourself. We're definitely excited to see what you do with them-stoked actually. Keep on smashing bro :D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
high octane bx2 nuggs

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Bring that HO bx2 into play;)
Everything looks great...hope to get a chance to run some of your work.
yes sir! but even better yet the HOBx3 boys are about to have fun with all of the OG cuts we have >to continue the process. I'll get pics up as things progress. Danks for the support pura. What do you got going ATM?
Looks awesome!
Keep up the good work!
Hi devilrays,
its much appreciated broski. Things are a bit slow as we get ready for this next run, but we have many plans in the works. Post up some some dank flics if you got any. I'd love to see you work along

devilrays

devilrays

yes sir! but even better yet the HOBx3 boys are about to have fun with all of the OG cuts we have >to continue the process. I'll get pics up as things progress. Danks for the support pura. What do you got going ATM?

Hi devilrays,
its much appreciated broski. Things are a bit slow as we get ready for this next run, but we have many plans in the works. Post up some some dank flics if you got any. I'd love to see you work along
@justblazen here's a Ghost Rider OG

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

:cool:Shit @justblazen I just had to put on the sunglasses to keep from going blind looking at all that frost player! I can't wait to run these

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice work JB! Everything looks super dank bro! + karma
:D
:cool:Shit @justblazen I just had to put on the sunglasses to keep from going blind looking at all that frost player! I can't wait to run these
haha, let me know when you pop those broseph.
ho ho ho. phuquing got my attention now brother. ill hit you up fellow seed junkie. ho ho ho
Hey Grod, how ya been man? Hope all is well with you and the fam. We should sesh next time I'm down there. Tell GD I said whats up and to dab up.
Yeah Those HO BX2 look silly good. Frosty as fuck
yup they definitely packed on the frost like there momma. So many beans and so little time!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom