Seed Junky Genetics

• Thread starter Wildill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

what to see if anybody is running there gear or has before I'm currently running there 91 octane

sixstring

sixstring

yeah im running his wedding cake (animal mints) right now and these pics are from like wk 6 but she's comig down today in a few minutes soon as i finish my coffey :cool: tester nugs were fanfuckingtastic :happy:
IMG 1342wc1
IMG 1343wc1
IMG 1344wc1
IMG 1348wc1

Wildill

Wildill

Nice bro she looks fire did you get her in clone form? I'll get some pics up of my 91 octane I have two different phenos

Wildill

Wildill

91 octane a few days from week 6 tall pheno this one stretched like a foot and half
IMG 1597

This one is the short pheno it only stretch about 6inchs I'm also see more frost on this one
IMG 1598

sixstring

sixstring

Nice bro what kind of smells are you getting from the TK
well the one i kept is really just chemy/skunk smelling and not nearly as dark as the pics.those pics were from the grape pheno which did smell pretty much like grape koolaid.

sixstring

sixstring

@sixstring have you grown out any of the high octane crosses?
Not that im aware of haha.sometimes i get stuff from him with goofy labels.like the tkbx2,for a long time i didnt know what the cross was other than trianglekush.maybe its tk x ho now that im thinking about it.I would have to dig outthe seed cases

Latest posts

Top Bottom