Seedling Help

• Thread starter Irishmartin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishmartin

Irishmartin

I have 480wt led mars and 250wt led mars 60cm away from baby's in coco now 30 cm away humity 50 to 60 temp 23c to 25c I gave first feed of a+b weak feed1/3rd dosage they didn' like it stopped they got nutrient burn they ok recovering now so just ph water and rhizo 1/3rd dosage they seem to love it on always 5.8

Seedling help
Seedling help 2
Seedling help 3
Seedling help 4
Irishmartin

Irishmartin

Rhizotonic half dose only thing they get till I feel they need ideal water temperature in coco

Highsemberg

Highsemberg

When they’re still small you could maybe add a little bit of some cal+mag to boost It instead of a+b to avoid burning. But I would just add VERY low strength of whatever you wanna use. Even like 1/4 strength or less. Experiment a little see if you can really boost em and shorten the veg! Good luck brotha

Irishmartin

Irishmartin

No a+b just ritzonic I'm using half dose 4ml per 2ltr can I add calmag what would you recommend ml per ltr?

Highsemberg

Highsemberg

No a+b just ritzonic I'm using half dose 4ml per 2ltr can I add calmag what would you recommend ml per ltr?
Mmm I do ml/gal, but I think at a really low rate for ml/ltr It would be 0.5ml/1ltr. See how they react. But make sure you wait until they’ve recovered from this burn. Once you add, watch over next day or so. Should see a boost. If It seems like they want more after that, boost in a VERY small increment of .25ml/1ltr. (0.75ml/1ltr would be the next boost). I usually run around 1.3ml/1ltr when they’re in full swing. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom