Seedling Issue. Low Night Temps?

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaptainKush

KaptainKush

On my second grow and i didnt run into this issue on my first round but i am growing in a different room and temps are dropping outside so i was wondering of that was caused the issue I'm ran into. I have already fixed the issue but i want a second opinion just in case i should be looking for a different culprit. No nutes used. Water ph at 6.4.

Seedling issue low night temps
Seedling issue low night temps 2
Seedling issue low night temps 3
Smerb

Smerb

What's the temps in there? Floor can be cold enough to slow absorption. I.e. Slow growth.

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Rh 40% RT 72* was getting as low as 52* with lights off before i fixed the temps. Now its gets about 65*

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Found that my babies were a root bound. Checked the bottom of their cups and the roots were pouring out of them.. So I transferred them into 1.7 gal pots filled with Happy Frog. Hopefully that'll help with my issues.

P

Piratos

My advice for temps is firztly get tube heaters wirh thermostats to warm grow area. Second use warming cables for Vivarium wrapped around pots to keep the soil warm and lastly when watering and feeding make sure water is an not cold!

P

Piratos

My advice for temps is firztly get tube heaters wirh thermostats to warm grow area. Second use warming cables for Vivarium wrapped around pots to keep the soil warm and lastly when watering and feeding make sure water is an not cold!
Oh and next time use fabric pots to stop rootbind.

P

Piratos

I live in a cold to temperate climate sp I have winter probs as I yse led. What lighting do you use?

Top Bottom