Sex Of Plant??

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hi guys. Plant nowent 5 weeks. Can anyone tell the sex from these pics. Was a feminised seed but I'm in a bit of doubt. Thanks

20190112 131432
20190112 131424
brian77

brian77

Feminized autoflower, eeek. @NHWhites was right. It’s too early to tell.

Wait a little bit longer (not that you have a choice).
I'm in Northern Ireland so have to grow indoor atm. Though auto would be my best option for my first attempt. Going really well :)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in Northern Ireland so have to grow indoor atm. Though auto would be my best option for my first attempt. Going really well :)

Yeah it’s just being auto flowering decreases the margin of error you have to get them right and produce a nice yield. That’s all.

brian77

brian77

Yeah it’s just being auto flowering decreases the margin of error you have to get them right and produce a nice yield. That’s all.
Ah right. It's my second ever attempt. Really liking how it's going. Being patient and not over watering etc. Really makes a difference.

Dan789

Dan789

Like I said as the plant was growing I didn’t notice any “hairs”, as it seemed quite vigorous I wasn’t too worried (thinking incorrectly that a male would be more lanky than it was), but then after flipping the telltale pods showed up, providing uncontested proof. As each strain grown has its own particular quirks, I can’t provide you with more signs to look for.

brian77

brian77

Like I said as the plant was growing I didn’t notice any “hairs”, as it seemed quite vigorous I wasn’t too worried (thinking incorrectly that a male would be more lanky than it was), but then after flipping the telltale pods showed up, providing uncontested proof. As each strain grown has its own particular quirks, I can’t provide you with more signs to look for.
Thanks. Hard to stay patient as I'm sure you know, during your first few triea. I'll keep you posted. Cheers man

brian77

brian77

Hi again. Im watering my plant today. My pot is about 5/6 litres. How much water should I use

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Wait until it’s nostly dry and water it however much it needs to get just a little runoff out the bottom of the pots. If you’re using salt based ferts then you’ll want more runoff. Less with organic nutes.

brian77

brian77

What kind of growing medium are you using?
Another question. Sorry for being such a newbie lol.....since I've topped it, the new tops growth aren't symmetrical like before. It this unusual?

20190113 184330
20190113 184321
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That just means the plant is reaching maturity. Quite normal.

brian77

brian77

Wait until it’s nostly dry and water it however much it needs to get just a little runoff out the bottom of the pots. If you’re using salt based ferts then you’ll want more runoff. Less with organic nutes.
That's buddy. Gonna water it now. Think about a litre and a half should get me a bit of run off. Thanks

Top Bottom