Should Or Should I Not

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
If you have an open field where you get nice even sunlight throughout the day don’t tie it let it stretch and move it’s “muscles” it is benefical i think. Its going to face towards sun even if you tie it. I am an indoor grower, i grow for myself and not a professional so this is just MY opinion. If you tie it its going to bend above the twine to reach for the light, its sole purpose is to grow towards it.

Monster762

Monster762

If you have an open field where you get nice even sunlight throughout the day don’t tie it let it stretch and move it’s “muscles” it is benefical i think. Its going to face towards sun even if you tie it. I am an indoor grower, i grow for myself and not a professional so this is just MY opinion. If you tie it its going to bend above the twine to reach for the light, its sole purpose is to grow towards it.
True. No matter what you do it’s going to turn around n go for the light.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I know it will always learn towards the sun i just thought this might help stalk growth?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So my baby has been leaning toward the sun so i decided to tie a rope to the stick to pull it back good or bad?
Its a wild stallion... Let it free!!!

They like moving with the light. They like moving with the wind. They like getting beat with the stick you have in the ground too.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Its a wild stallion... Let it free!!!

They like moving with the light. They like moving with the wind. They like getting beat with the stick you have in the ground too.
I thought this would make the stalk bigger? No?

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Would you gain more muscle in your arm if you used it or tied it to a splint?
Plants are different tho when i supper crop them i literally break the branches alittle so they get stronger

Top Bottom