• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

If we look at Bill Clintons 1985 speach that made him a hero Standing ovation

When Trump pushes it he is a raciest

robomont

robomont

i know folks shy away but this vid really has nothing to do with them folks.its a joke vid but the punch line is last line,i highly recommend folks watching it.i promise its funny.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
XTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
No idea what this video imply's. Both candidates are the top choices in the world. Second to none.............

lino

lino

Trump

USA USA USA - USA USA USA - USA USA USA - USA USA USA -USA USA USA
L O C K HER UP ! L O C K HER UP ! L O C K HER UP ! L O C K HER UP !

I'm censored so no replies,,,,,,

lino

lino

Its not over Folks! FACTs that will be wikileaked Very soon, WOW

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Is that a ham radio antenna rotator motor on the left in the pic with the hat?
Sorry, pic backgrounds are my favorite...

lino

lino

Is that a ham radio antenna rotator motor on the left in the pic with the hat?
Sorry, pic backgrounds are my favorite...
Work Bench; I'm developing a CPU, Lino Latte motherboard for all Cannabots, for cannabis users and athletes. ppl can throw their laptops and computers away soon. I am the most extreme tight wade ever. I tear apart electronic equipment to save $$ by not ordering parts from China for our prototype CannaBot robots. And yes. that is continuous 360` motor out of an old solid state radio, good call. I drive my staff nuts as our sister company is based in China and does complete builds, win 10 cpu motherboards, Latte Panda's, for less that $100 and I bring in boxes of old junk electronics to tear apart. anyway thats all I can share for now, these guys give me the ban hammer for breathing... I'm out of hear...

I know in my heart of hearts that Lino Latte will not be ready by XMas but I'm trying.

LINO LABS will be at your your home and finger tips soon! :)

Last edited:
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

wisconsin

thousands upon thousands of polls, not a single one said trump could win wisconsin

the same people who told you all this bad stuff about trump, are the same people who told you he had no chance in wisconsin

in other words, I have done a total 180 on trump and am completely prepared to listen to him

they are the liars, not me. could trump also be a not-liar? we shall see!

lino

lino

anyone who was in on the obama conversation last election might recall- I talked of medical stocks,,, they paid big BUT DUMP em ! I went with energy stock,,,, trumpy fearful of renewables so stay away from those energy stocks. OIL stocks.. Trump looked into buying wind and other renewable s during his battle with wind farms next to his Scottish golf course, trumps leary of renewable but keep an open ear on that one. trump still has democrat blood somewhere deep in the NY veins...

But hey HOW BOUT THE THOSE TRUMP STOCKS, get in quick, and be ready to jump/move as trump moves his invest, watch him close, dont listen to Buffett , he jealous bad... catepillar,stock nice,,, CONSTRUCTION, think about it, can you say millions in wall and airport construction,l thats easy cash rite there homies...

Trumps killN it from the 1st day he walked in the wht house, check out investment facts:
Stocks Rally Into Close; Dow Caps Best Week Since 2011
Okay' now trump hooks up his buddies from the Jewish Coalition convention, ya youtube trumpy speaking at that event, WOW, he rolls with big boys, yup NY Manhattan skyline owners and duponts-rothchilds all richest in the world,
Among the higher priced issues in the price-weighted Dow, Goldman Sachs (GS) roared 16% higher for the week; JPMorgan Chase (JPM) soared 13%; and Caterpillar (CAT) sprinted 13% higher, enough to clear a 89.97 handle buy point on a long bottoming-base structure. These are the trumpy 100k jobs. not the Obama $10 hr jobs
think about it, With Trump a supporter of infrastructure improvements and a self-declared opponent of the Dodd-Frank law — a repeal of which would make it easier for banks to operate — banks and construction equipment are natural fits. on with Trumpy stocks, make sure you stock up homies, big money coming,,,
WATCH TRUMP health care stock ! watch HSA !! !! !! B I G M O N E Y - imo risky as hell tho...
Dump all that worthless Obama crap stock. Health care is another reactive play. Hospital operator LifePoint Health (LPNT) sank nearly 10% for the week, while health savings account provider HealthEquity (HQY) rocketed 31% for the week to a record high. Hospitals had some of their bill-stiffing, deadbeat costs reduced under ObamaCare, but could face problems under a free-market plan. Meanwhile, health savings accounts are a perfect fit for free-market advocates. Trump is expected to push for a repeal of ObamaCare and a replacement that is more market-friendly.

BTW, worried about stock crash from war,,, think about it,,, we're about to blow some big holes camel land, war stocks are dirt cheap,,, Putin puffed up , I hope Trumps ready,, Putin would have made a fool of Hillary but not as embarrassing as obama tho. Trumps soothing rite now but he going to blow up some chinese man made islands within 6 mths shit could really hit the fan out there , everybody, everything ready to explode < i hope Trump and his homies are ready for whats about to happen..

Last edited:
lino

lino

classic Trump,,, think back, Townhall Debate Trump vs Hill,,, memeber. he was pacing around her just like this;
beat his azz and shaves his head,,, Trump's a mans Man....

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

What is sick is these protesters I hate to rain on your parade/ Riot but really.
Nothing is going to change the Fact that like it or not Trump is your next president.
They do not realize what there getting them self's into

There suppose to be our future ? our Bright College students ?? Nope there actually STUPID.
Just think for a minute, these young kids will never have a Future when they get a Criminal record.
Over something so Stupid its not even funny and for what cause .

Imagine this person applying for a Government job or any job that requires criminal background checks.

Only to see that said person was involved in terrorist rioting starting fires burning a American Flag

Sad really they do not realize what there doing to them-self's
And no pardon will ever erase it,
Its with them for the rest of there lives

Good start idiots

lino

lino

What is sick is these protesters I hate to rain on your parade/ Riot but really.
Nothing is going to change the Fact that like it or not Trump is your next president.
They do not realize what there getting them self's into

There suppose to be our future ? our Bright College students ?? Nope there actually STUPID.
Just think for a minute, these young kids will never have a Future when they get a Criminal record.
Over something so Stupid its not even funny and for what cause .

Imagine this person applying for a Government job or any job that requires criminal background checks.

Only to see that said person was involved in terrorist rioting starting fires burning a American Flag

Sad really they do not realize what there doing to them-self's
And no pardon will ever erase it,
Its with them for the rest of there lives

Good start idiots
College kids , our youth have been destroyed by brainwasshing, 40% were minority kids, paid rioters, fad . Not to fret, trumpy is ending common core. Rep will own the house senate and pres for quite a while after everyone see their pay check next yr 2017. This will give us time to educate our kids, hell 90% of America doesnt realize who and what Huma Abedin and Hillary have done, brainwashed thru media and education,, the skools all the way to college have a political agenda. But thats about to change just like the border.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Ever drive through small town America?

Hell, how about "not-so-small-town" America?

Many of these towns look like something out of a WWI or WWII European war movie. There was one factory or maybe two, but now it sits empty, weeds growing out of the parking lot as high as your head, all the windows are broken out and the roof has caved in. Over on the outskirts there's a Walmart that pays $9/hour, but only offers 20 hours/week. The factory paid $30/hour, full-time, plus benefits and food, power, medicine and beer cost half of what it does now. 90% of what formerly were little diners and shops in the "center" of the town, which might have one actual traffic light, are gone -- boarded up and often literally falling apart. There might be one bank left, a branch of a big national chain, and maybe an antique store. Maybe. All the factory jobs left for China and Mexico and everything else died when the middle-class incomes to support them disappeared. We did that as a nation with our "progressive" and "global" agenda driven by the 50%+1 that live in the closest big city 200 miles away.

The locals who used to work in the fields within 10 or 20 miles from that town are all unemployed too. Why? Because the illegal Mexicans came and we refused to throw them out. They work for a few bucks a day in cash, no taxes, no unemployment, no nothing. No American can live on that; the embedded cost of just trying to stay alive would leave you with zero. But the Mexicans work hard and then sleep 10 to a single-room apartment, which incidentally is a total shithole as you'd expect given that density of occupation. They don't care; it's better than what they had in Mexico, you see, and they can Western Union home some of the money. This is the face of "immigration", mostly illegal, that really exists in this country. They brought their third-world shithole here and while it's a little bit better than what they had in the process of doing it they dragged us into the gutter with them.

The people who lived in that town did and those who are still there go to church every weekend, and some go again during the week, usually on Wednesday. There's usually one, sometimes two churches. Every one of them has the word "God" or "Christ" in the name on the front. They mean it when it comes to their faith and in addition that's where all the local people shake hands, exchange chit-chat on the last week and, for younger people, it's where they meet one another. You know, girls and boys. Yeah. Faith is real there, you see, and it's Christian. But from your point of view that's deplorable and that "those people" don't like the idea of making a wedding cake for a gay marriage is deserving of a federal lawsuit and loss of the bakery (which is, as a result, now closed -- putting yet more people out of work.) The people who live in these towns don't see it as a civil rights matter but rather as attacking God.

What was left after the factory was displaced isn't enough to run a "service economy", which is why it never showed up there and the old business buildings are all boarded up. Nobody can afford $8 lattes on a $9/hour wage for 20 hours a week and nobody would want them if they could. There's probably a McDonalds on the outskirts, and a couple of self-serve gas stations with a convenience store. It sells cheap beer and lots of it to the locals who have nothing to do but drink and then go to church and pray for forgiveness for last night's 12 pack. None of the jobs at any of these places, except maybe the store manager, makes more than $9/hour and Obamacare has forced all the regular workers down to 20 hours a week on top of it. Try living on $180/week gross sometime -- before FICA and Medicare is taken out, never mind gas for the car and the rapidly-escalating car insurance bill -- and you might understand. Yes, I know the car is 15 years old and runs like crap. What do you expect on under $1,000/month of income?

This is what 40 years of sending jobs overseas with "trade deals" did. It's what Amazon did. It's what Walmart and its Chinese supply line did. It's what "progressive America" did, and then to add insult to injury the teachers in the public schools tell all the kids that Mommy and Daddy are bad people and hate both the planet and their own kids because they don't drive a $30,000 Prius or a $60,000 Tesla.

This is everywhere in rural America. Get in your car and out of your comfort zone some time and you'll see it. It's not far from wherever you are. I've driven through dozens of these formerly-alive places in the last six months -- every one of them dead today, but full of real people. I never met one such person that was a racist, xenophobic asshole, but they're not very happy, and the people they're unhappy with are those very same folks you wanted to keep in office in Washington DC.

If you think the destruction of small town America is confined to farms you forget the other half -- energy.Would you like your lights to work? Many of those small towns are dead because of the insanity of our energy policy -- or lack thereof, tied to left-wing whackjob nonsense.

Now you want to add insult to injury when they show up to vote, exactly as civics tells them we have a right to do,and a large number of you in the cities did not show up.

They bought into the message of bringing American jobs back to America and ejecting those who have no right to be here. You call them xenophobic, racist and small-minded -- they call it a shot at decent employment for the first time in 30 years.

lino

lino

Who will pay for the wall, I solved that issue, check it out;
Mexican wrestling is Huge! we host the 1st ever WWE vs those Mex dudes with full wrestling masks... Trump and Mex Pres wager a bet, Amensty for all if trump loses and Mex pays for the wall if trump wins, we host...
Melee breaks out the Mex cartel injure trump he goes to hospital,,, CIA bodyguards arrest Mex cartel with full mask. Mexico pres demands his prisoners return, we bring back at the REMATCH , mex hosts..... you get the idea, charitable events that go toward the wall.
In good faith the USA will honor , already written into the constitution FULL CITIZENSHIP for soldiers and soldiers families also for those who are of our faith and assimilate to our culture. THe foreigners get full citizenship the day they enlist and hit the front lines in the battle when USA goes full on attack on some camel land just like we gave slaves, Mex, and indians citizenship the same way...

Top Bottom