Simple Bho ?

• Thread starter Butcher1864
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

this blasting BHO got me thinking.

Instead of two coffee filters how about 1 unbleached cone filter. there is two layers aid the pore size of cone filters is even finer than the basket filters

TheRemer

TheRemer

this blasting BHO got me thinking.

Instead of two coffee filters how about 1 unbleached cone filter. there is two layers aid the pore size of cone filters is even finer than the basket filters
That's a thought. I used em before for ISO. I had no idea that's why it took so long to drain. A haha the ISO would evap before it would drain sometimes.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

That's a thought. I used em before for ISO. I had no idea that's why it took so long to drain. A haha the ISO would evap before it would drain sometimes.
I put the liquid back in the freezer for about 6 hours after separating the plant material. the lipids and solids collect on the bottom and walls of the jar and I filtered the liquid inside the freezer. this way the frozen stuff stayed frozen and couldnt pass through the filter.

that was my method when I extracted cannabinoids wire 99% ISO

Graywolf

Graywolf

I freeze it. Then I blast into a jar and let it sit in the freezer again and then filter. I'm just trying To dilute all the trics. Does it matter.

Butane sitting in the freezer is dangerous unless it a NEMA7, Class I, Div I freezer. Several pictures on line at one time, of explosions from the practice.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Butane sitting in the freezer is dangerous unless it a NEMA7, Class I, Div I freezer. Several pictures on line at one time, of explosions from the practice.
Thats why I said the better method was a cooler with ice or dry ice.

Top Bottom