Skunk Doctor Alion Grow Thread

• Thread starter SkunkDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Alion = Blue Dream (Snoop's) x Alien Kush F2

Hey guys snagged a pack of the Alion from PNW Roots. Thanks Kaya I hope to make you proud with these! I got high hopes after growing Kaya's cut of Blue Dream that i luckily got when he randomly gave the cross a few clones. But grower error and my clones died so I'm trying to reveg one now. Hopefully Kaya can hook a homie once again if she don't make it.

The story behind the Snoop's Cut of Blue Dream is Kaya hooked Snoop Dog aka Snoop Lion and Warren G up with a cutting of Blue Dream cause they loved it so much. Dispencery's loved it and the Snoop tag was good branding and stuck cause the snoops cut is different then other dreams. So the Snoop's Dream name was born and stuck.

The pack of seeds came with 13 but I only started 7 for now. Was gonna start all of them but I got alot going right now so i just placed 7 in a cup of water for overnight. Tomorrow ill place them in rapid rooter with the hinge side up and hopefully they will be cracked open by then also. I just picked up a bad ass new camera. Nikon D3200 28megapixel, this bad boy takes some really nice pictures. So ton's of pic's to come. I also got 30 or so strain's im sifting threw trying to find some new keeper's!

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Hell ya boys, Cant wait for these to get big! The blue dream crosses have tiny beans.
DSC 0307 Large

DSC 0316 Large

DSC 0319 Large

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

7/8 Germed! The one that didn't germ though was probably human error. I left them in the paper towel an extra day and that one might of dryed out? I scuffed it up a little and threw her into some soil so we shall see. I'll snap some new pics there wasn't much to look at yesterday.

I need to get off my but and hang these 2 new hoods and lights. My veg area is was overfull from taking in about 30 clones from the pacific northwest and all my seedlings. Man I can't wait for these to finish!

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

kiddy po®n

I knew you liked em young!@

pnw roots bringing you dank! all the alien crosses will be keepers, the snoops, dutch, apple pie all are super fire strains. I'm hoping to get a good snoops x herijuanna male out of the last beans I got. I'll also be making a f2 and so on. My last seed run was simply amazing is all i can say. Yields are massive, potent, thick stemmed, good flow to leaf ratio. A Commercial growers dream and a connosiors top trains everytime. I didn't get one bad pheno from over 10+ different females I've flowered. All very similar besides side of buds and the plant itself. My best breeding to date and I think I can say this very confident the best plant's I've ever grown from seed. HANDS DOWN! Can be to potent for alot of people. I saved 2 pheno's one thats just a fucking powerhouse that puts you down so if you have stuff to do I'd smoke the more Sativa pheno i got that is similar to the blue dream in potency and high.

northwest47

northwest47

nice work so far, thanks for supporting us as NW47 and PNWRoots takes off, i expect nothing but straight fire to come from these beans

and am subed for the whole project, wish you the be4st of luck and cant wait to see how your grow does

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

nice work so far, thanks for supporting us as NW47 and PNWRoots takes off, i expect nothing but straight fire to come from these beans

and am subed for the whole project, wish you the best of luck and cant wait to see how your grow does

Sup nw47, Im loving the genetics of pnwroots I've grown the snoops and Dutch 5 and there both super nice stains. I have some new v pics that ill post tomorrow. Gonna be at the hempfest party august 16 cant wait for that.

Reactions: Dad
SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Yeah I over vegged these a little. There all done stretching and about 5ft - 5 1/2 foot tall. I forgot to right the date down on these but im about 3 weeks in. So far i'm really liking the looks of the OG Kush, God Bud, Grape Ape/GDP, and White Widow. The agent orange is gonna be good to it smells exactly like a orange peal.)

Top Bottom