Skunk Female Fell Ov

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

Call me a neglectful dirtbag I know, it’s an awful time to start becoming to complacent 5 weeks before harvest. This is my first outdoor grow ever but all excuses aside. This skunk female stands at about 6 ft from base of soil, after a warm day and adding extra day in between watering because they seemed to do fine with it. I have come home to her falling over a couple times over the past couple days and tonight she is looking very very sad. All the leaves are drooping, and the shape is a bit deformed. I’ve also lost some of the small pop corn branches to damage. I know only time will tell but should I be worried if she was laying down for at least 6+ hours..?

Ina

Ina

It is not a big problem if she is in veg,but when they flower it is not good to fall down especially multiply times. if it happened many times...on different sides....the roots underneath are also extracted from the dirt when she is falling,they also bounce(?!:)).Give her something for the roots,you can use bread yeast dissolved in the water or if you have something special....Secure her better!It happens all the time when they not supported well ,i hate when I find them on the ground in late flower!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom