Slightly moldy buds

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How strong of a lens... Like LAB grade shit here.. Spores are hella tiny were talking into like as small as .03um... Considering a .02um filters them out :D

The white shit if its fuzzy and cob-web just spray and don't worry bout that much it will die with enuff h202.. Any other molds tho if you cant see them with yer nekid eye yer gonna need a pretty powerful scope.. short of that you could do lab testing?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Funk man I just want to relax man .....I know how to prevent it and it rarely happens drying just wasn't the priority at those first three days where crowded and in boxes with lids open but still to moist then after spotting mold I flash dried everything via fans heat and dehumidifying .....but I might have caught it too late

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya I seperated everything from day one of noticing in way of least to most likely getting tossed to the compost.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well that blows :( I cant click like on that one lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's keeping medically satisfied and varies in potency but one plant keeps getting better in every category and got about two zips there so not skunked :cigar: I'm smoking that one regardless of what's under the scope lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Spoken like a true pothead :cigar: here smoke this (passing joint) wait what it is it ( with paranoid hippie voice)? Never mind give that shit back :cigar:.... Might get you sick

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey its only been like.. 2 years since i quit smoking resin :P

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey its only been like.. 2 years since i quit smoking resin :p
I keep damn near every roach and lil fluffy isn hash that's a pinner.....shit I scraped a few pipes a year ago when I took a situation al break and that's where I went before the local dispensos

Resin is where i went ......just get it lit then keep blowing ......soberity sucks......permafry is worse....can you blame me for getting comfy somewhere in the middle:cigar:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah soberity does suck but thats where my valium/klonopin/xanax/tramadol/soma .... Drugs come in handy lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yeah soberity does suck but thats where my valium/klonopin/xanax/tramadol/soma .... Drugs come in handy lol
Fucking ay man your gonna Jack the thread with that topic......fickit put some wellbutrin and Adavan and make it a cocktail

Tread like a ninja yo

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hey folks..just curious if anybody has used slightly moldy buds for BHO or bubble hash?..I'm not goin to smoke them obviously but would the product b mold free and safe to smoke after BHO or hash?
Great thread man I'm all ears and sorry for the threadjacking might b from the spores I'm smoking

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mold can be a very dangerous thing, so be very sure about the color of it. I cant over state that enough....ANY color and it needs to be tossed.

I had a few tubs of substrate get contaminated with brown mold once...well me being young and stupid I cleaned it all up with no respiratory protection. Spores EVERYWHERE....in the air, on my hands, on my clothes. It nearly put me in the hospital. I had migraines for days, couldn't stop shivering no matter what the heat in the house was set on. Couldn't eat, hell I couldn't even get up out of bed for 2 days. It was the worst experience I have ever had and I rarely get sick and this completely shut me down in a matter of hours. So just be careful with mold.
Something similar happened to me a few years ago. Got one of my free loads of wood chips, they'd been wet in the truck bed for a while and were already well on their way to decomposing when they were dropped off. I had to spread them, noticed lots of black.. wisps, a miasma if you will. After an hour or so doing that, next thing I know I'm coughing uncontrollably. Then I got a FEVER of all things, my throat got sore and I developed a headache. Put me down for the rest of the day because that developed into a migraine (I'm prone). By that evening I was fine.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The unkown is influential in my case....I would have smoked most of it throw ing away the worst but my wife's allergic to penicillin and one other mold that I can't even come close to pronouncing so I'm a lil extra cautious

north knect

north knect

I myself am allergic to penicillin..one reason I've never had taken shrooms..does anybody kno what types of molds I should stay away from?..I'm sure I've smoked weed at one point in my life with mild spores on it unknowingly..I'm sure most of us have

Top Bottom