• Thread starter ICanGrowNow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ha i guess. I don't feel young life flys by man !lol auto correct @CrimsonEcho
Not giving a fuck helps with everything. There will come a time to feel old but here and now i am young. The best reason to feel young is that you now its fleeting.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey i remember high school like it was yesterday. I was outside of a bar last night with a buddy smoking a cigarette and some younger guys started up a conversation with us about how they can remember when you could smoke INSIDE bars. We laughed and I said I can remember when you could smoke inside grocery stores. They had ash trays at the end of the isles. They said they weren't born yet. I felt old, haha. I just turned 40 over the weekend but damn for the first time in my life I felt too old. You damn whipper snappers, ha!

Madbud

Madbud

Also!
The light cycle did change, at first I had her on 24/0 for 2 weeks,20/4 seemed well for about a week but settled for 18/6 until I placed her completely outside, mostly for saving costs and overall usefulness of the sun lol

I believe my average sun hours when I placed her outside was about 14-15+1/2
I have the same plant in MA, about a week behind yours. Went from 18/6 to 14/10 daylight in april. Gonna be a pain to trim. Think rootbound and heat might be part of it. I surrounded the buckets with carpet to absorb the direct sunlight and need to trim it out slowly. Good luck, i think we got monsters coming!

Irish063

Irish063

I’m running 2 GG#4 and I’m in Colorado as well. Mine are not having that issue but they are each doing there own thing. One has been in flower for about 1 month and the other has just transitioned.
Switched mine from indoor 18/6 to outdoor in the beginning of May and added supplemental lighting( tapering it down to the normal light cycle.)
One gets less light than the other so I figured that’s what is going on. However the bid growth seems to be pretty even throughout.
I agree your single blades were from some stress on the plant. Unfortunately, I don’t have any suggestions as to why the bus production is all wonky.
Let me go grab some pics.

AF6F3E23 CFB2 4979 9ADB 87399CE0165D
F4DB7FD9 E7A4 46F7 BEBD 87F346C75832
B58E6A35 A23F 4F19 87F6 2D4C2A79EF10
Top Bottom