Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

i need to start doing that with my male.. his leafs are getting old as fuck and not looking as good when they were younger. maybe its the damage from the cat. laughs. fucker has had his fun with the dude.. i had no problem with that but when he went after my kids well he is locked out now. LOl.. he had his chance..

chris.
Don't go wild and deleaf. That will stop photosynthesis. Just a tad here and there. I get bud from a buddy who has cats. I find long cat hair once in awhile in the bud. It's the greatest weed though.

jipp

jipp

yeah man i got rid of almost all of the old leafs.. he can chill now..
will take the tall stuff off once i get some more shoots from the base.
before:
IMG 4111

after:
IMG 4773

its no big deal if he dies.. so this is all a learning experience.
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Harvest!
IMG 7338

This was an ok harvest by a buddy that takes me clones. Not my blue dream though. He had 70% blue and 30% platinum Girl Scout cookie.
IMG 7339

He wanted 100% of this strain. PGSC
IMG 7346

100% next round
5 ounces at most and 5-6 of blue.
Here we grow

jipp

jipp

Dabbin crazy here @jipp
I have this platinum Girl Scout cookie from a friend, he threw in some blue dream nugs. Bowl up 2 that big G! You get that storm?
yeah man we got hit good. laugh. i have some seeds for dosbreath x platinum cookies. no clue what to expect.

what kind of high is the platinum cookies, happy high?

i need to get a electric nail.. to lazy to heat up my banger so just vaping a shit load lol.

Smerb

Smerb

yeah man we got hit good. laugh. i have some seeds for dosbreath x platinum cookies. no clue what to expect.

what kind of high is the platinum cookies, happy high?

i need to get a electric nail.. to lazy to heat up my banger so just vaping a shit load lol.
The high on this platinum is a great one. Gets you hungry fast.
No dirty dabbing, darn. My buddy found a top blew off from the storm. Back to breakfast, coffee.

Smerb

Smerb

About 3 days outside.
IMG 7482

The moms needed to be hardened up. They have been pulled inside everyday at 11 because it's so hot. They get sun from the sunroom but today they may stay out. Full sun.

jipp

jipp

meanie making them like go out side and shit in this day and age how dare you!

bowl up bro.

Top Bottom