Snow Monster- (White x Star-Fighter), Seeds to Flower

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Big Props to @ExoticGenetix for the new Tester Beans, this should be killer the White x Star-fighter to big frosty hitters coming together, I poped 7 beans all seven look Super healthy and green.
Here is a pic
Snow monster  white x star fighter seeds to flower

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nice lookin babies you got there. Slight differences in phenos but nevertheless relatively uniform! ,,,Yep! Im def wanna rock afew of these good lookin girls! I'm tuned in! Can't wait to see the outcome! Best of luck homie!
Quest

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Can't wait to see some flower pics of these beasts. Very nice setup @oscar169, lookin super clean!
I hoping they blow up when we put them into flower, I can say one thing for sure this strain grows Fast and Large in Veg

Nice lookin babies you got there. Slight differences in phenos but nevertheless relatively uniform! ,,,Yep! Im def wanna rock afew of these good lookin girls! I'm tuned in! Can't wait to see the outcome! Best of luck homie!
Quest
Thanks For stopping in Bro, The one Pheno that is staying real short, is supper tight inside, not sure how she is going to do when It goes into flower, thinking its going to be more of a short bushy plant, Unlike the rest are more taller.

Top Bottom