Socal cup?

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Anyone heard any info on the socal cup? The one last year was alright kinda like the super weed swap meet but fun none the less. Also was anyone at the high times after party last year the one in the old old American Idol house?

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
DJ told me he'll be there vending fwiw.

Ladyv

Ladyv

My .02

I was pretty disappointed in the show last year. It would have been fun, if I had planned on going for a party....

:::Rant warning:::

It was my first cup....and I thought, by going to the medical cup, I would learn some new things, and talk to some people who really knew their shit. I met some amazing people, who were very willing to sit and talk and answer my questions - but we couldn't hear each other because every other booth had their own set of speakers and independent play list!!

I was specifically interested in spending some time with Lawrence Ringo from SoHum talking about high CBD strains....and I got the opportunity, but all we could do was smile at each other and shake our heads cuz we're both old and couldn't hear a thing the other was saying! Same thing happened when I got to sit down with one of the guys from Halent Labs.

I thought it was sad, these and other really choice vendors were super disappointed in how difficult it was to communicate. They were obviously expecting something different as well. I think its important we can medicate at the shows....I wouldn't have made it through the day if I couldn't. But the event needs to be conducive to our being able to educate ourselves, like you would at any other trade show.

The icing on the cake was when I left, I had to fight my way from the medical area through concert crowd with my cane just to get to the parking lot. Are you kidding me? There were several disabled folks in there and no other way out!!

:::Rant over:::

So.....this year, I will go, and plan on it being a party. I will bring a driver, have a great time and hopefully meet and blaze with some of my farmer friends.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

ya im going for the party. probably wear my birthday suit

Camdawg

Camdawg

Thanks @Camdawg, the couple that drove me down there (also patients) felt the same way.
I'm an able bodied male in my mid twenties I was disgusted by the crowds overall lack of compassion and humanity. I saw so many physically disabled people stuck in the center of a crowd while stoners just ignore them. Learn some manners people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom