SoCal Master Kush S1

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
hey BM, frosty nugs for sure. did they stretch? they look nice size, you and dirk said they were slow vegger??
thinkin about runnin some of these, or maybe motorbreath...
peace mogrow
Hey Mo thanks for dropping by Homie. Yeah a little slow but could me too. I would say they triple in size from the stretch. Putting on some serious frost right now!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice work Budmuncher! Lovin that kush!!
Thanks Jeezer. I cant wait to smoke some. Getting some nice cola's and there's one in the back that looks like snowy mountains with all the frost on it. Dank ass genetics!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Wouldn't ya know I go grab the camera and the light comes on. I took a few anyways.

And this one made some seeds. I haven't seen any nanners anywhere so I'll checkem out when I pull them down. ;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Very tasty, very frosty. Looks like serious indica... which brings me to my question; are there a lot of these 'Master Kush' cuts/strains running around out there? I have one, but it doesn't look anything like yours; mine is much narrower leaves, fluffier buds- they fill out, but are never as dense as a good indica bud. Anyone know what I could do to try and figure out what I have?:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
WOW eff'n awesome pics bro cant wait to pop my SCMK beans...
Thanks Evoke! Pop them beans homie.;)
great job are they done or how long away are they
Thanks Pimpin! Im planning on taking them down next weekend. So 9 weeks. There is one pheno that has some spears that prob could go 10 weeks.
Wowwserzz, great job on these BM, they look amazing!..
Thanks for stopping in Woody!:)
Very tasty, very frosty. Looks like serious indica... which brings me to my question; are there a lot of these 'Master Kush' cuts/strains running around out there? I have one, but it doesn't look anything like yours; mine is much narrower leaves, fluffier buds- they fill out, but are never as dense as a good indica bud. Anyone know what I could do to try and figure out what I have?:
Hey thx ttystikk! These buds seem to be pretty dense. If you dont have these big ass leaves it prob isn't Master Kush. I'd scoop a pack of these up if I was you!:D

blazer

blazer

Hell yeah budmuncher nice looking budz there bro looks dense and frosty cant wait to hear what the smoke is like got some kush inc in the works now happy harvest!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hell yeah budmuncher nice looking budz there bro looks dense and frosty cant wait to hear what the smoke is like got some kush inc in the works now happy harvest!
Thanks Blazer! Im anxious to smoke some myself. Time for a new flavor.;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey thx ttystikk! These buds seem to be pretty dense. If you dont have these big ass leaves it prob isn't Master Kush. I'd scoop a pack of these up if I was you!:D

That's what I figured but I'm swimming in strains. Truth is, I like the high mine gives me- no matter what it's called!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pic of the SCMK. I need to pop the last seed I have in my stash. Sux I lost the 5 I had growing. Can't wait to see the chop shots, bro.

catdaddy

catdaddy

BM wonderful pics and a great job done on these.
unfortunately, ive seen another thread where these popped male pods everywhere, so really not surprised to see or hear that you have some seeds.
they look good anyway, so im pretty sure a few seeds isn't going to do you any harm. nice job and thanks for the show.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice pic of the SCMK. I need to pop the last seed I have in my stash. Sux I lost the 5 I had growing. Can't wait to see the chop shots, bro.
Hey Rival glad to have ya drop in homie! Chopping soon.;)
BM wonderful pics and a great job done on these.
unfortunately, ive seen another thread where these popped nanners everywhere, so really not surprised to see or hear that you have some seeds.
they look good anyway, so im pretty sure a few seeds isn't going to do you any harm. nice job and thanks for the show.
Thanks catdaddy!. Yeah I took a tester branch off that plant and found the little nanners with a cpl more seeds. The good thing is I have 4 other phenos to check out and clones to back them up. Hopefully its just the one plant. I'll keep the seeds around too.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
good outlook on the situation, normally i see people freaking out when something like this happens.
From what I've read thats always a chance with S1's. Its an isolated room so not a big deal. Comes with the territory when your hunting for keepers.;)

Top Bottom