Solar Powered

• Thread starter Sweetskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Never mind. Lol. I know it must all be powered by one of your top secret power systems.

lino

lino

Never mind. Lol. I know it must all be powered by one of your top secret power systems.
I'll reveal my best kept SECRET POWER SYSTEM rite here for you, this little dollar gizmo has save more money with simple lite refraction/reflection than all of Elon invention combined. Reduce you electric consumption in 1/2... Farmers dont know this but we use to much light in our gardens.
AND TO THIS DAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ON A LARGE CANNABIS FARM.

cannabeans

cannabeans

I'll reveal my best kept SECRET POWER SYSTEM rite here for you, this little dollar gizmo has save more money with simple lite refraction/reflection than all of Elon invention combined. Reduce you electric consumption in 1/2... Farmers dont know this but we use to much light in our gardens.
AND TO THIS DAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ON A LARGE CANNABIS FARM.
LMAO....Red film has been around for a LONG time and if it did what you are claiming... commercial food producers would have implemented this tech LONG ago...

lino

lino

LMAO....Red film has been around for a LONG time and if it did what you are claiming... commercial food producers would have implemented this tech LONG ago...
You just repeated what I said. Produce in the field crops uses something similar, that's where we got the idea but it's not even close. They are entirely 2 different products once you understand the science behind our product in cannabis grow results compared to the wrong colored plastic or plastic covered for cannabis and a couple other plants .
2 it is most effective with some plants including cannabis . I've never seen it used commercially with cannabis. Southern Colorado in many spots in California use this principle but they don't understand lighte refraction, the one way air valves, and the breathing holes. I've only seen them used for food crops but that's not the same product .
Many university studies have proven that even the wrong colored plastic increases yields and sugar 30%. And there's no denying the amount of water reduction ... in under LEDs you increase double or triple Quality and quantity when incorporating the correct principles of this product.

cannabeans

cannabeans

LMAO, but lets not laugh to hard, cpl Democrats are trying to tax rain water and solar collectors.

tax per gallon
tax per watt
Why is it that every opportunity you get, you throw out political crap here... If you really believe that there two or more political sides, you should do yourself the favor and read...
"Tragedy & Hope "by Carrol Quigley
He lays it all on the line in this book.

cannabeans

cannabeans

You just repeated what I said. Produce in the field crops uses something similar, that's where we got the idea but it's not even close. They are entirely 2 different products once you understand the science behind our product in cannabis grow results compared to the wrong colored plastic or plastic covered for cannabis and a couple other plants .
2 it is most effective with some plants including cannabis . I've never seen it used commercially with cannabis. Southern Colorado in many spots in California use this principle but they don't understand lighte refraction, the one way air valves, and the breathing holes. I've only seen them used for food crops but that's not the same product .
Many university studies have proven that even the wrong colored plastic increases yields and sugar 30%. And there's no denying the amount of water reduction ... in under LEDs you increase double or triple Quality and quantity when incorporating the correct principles of this product.

So if I line my room with your red plastic your telling me I will see an increase in yield and potency.
Why are you not yelling this from the mountain tops then? Why not give it away to make some believers in your plastic?

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Lino on the spot with the red liner for 1.09
Gotta give ya some originality points
I'm off to walmart for red liners

lino

lino

So if I line my room with your red plastic your telling me I will see an increase in yield and potency.
Why are you not yelling this from the mountain tops then? Why not give it away to make some believers in your plastic?
GH mag 2018 new release will have a cpl version of this color exploited in grow set up & rooms. Ive designed some trays that have been picked up and can be found in many rooms now (pic below). But the color is a small part of the grow tubes as seen mostly in black in many parts of colo crop farming, which is almost mandatory way to grow down there now. But a cpl companies might distribute these products exclusive is why I'm not screaming about it...
RedResinRip4
Tray1
Tray2
Tray3

lino

lino

We have over 2000 acres in Colo and Cali switching from their old grow tubes to these new breathing custom colored tubes next summer. Some counties will not allow farms to Not use these grow tube designs on certain crops.

lino

lino

walmart doesnt sell the correct color for cannabis. They dont sell breathable grow tubes with one way check valves like these either. I have found one brand of Grow Tubes (wrong color) that tried to ventilate but the holes are to big and no ck valves so they dont have the same concepts.

lino

lino

Some methods are ground cover. New methods incorporate complete enclosed tubes for water conservation and colors are changing according to type of crops .

27013099-Vegetable-garden-with-film-cover-bed-for-control-weed-Stock-Photo.jpg

Note at the end of the fields of crops you see in S. Colo., the drainage system, This is extreme water management systems.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Some methods are ground cover. New methods incorporate complete enclosed tubes for water conservation and colors are changing according to type of crops .

27013099-Vegetable-garden-with-film-cover-bed-for-control-weed-Stock-Photo.jpg

Note at the end of the fields of crops you see in S. Colo., the drainage system, This is extreme water management systems.
These are great for strawberries too LOL

lino

lino

These are great for strawberries too LOL
FOR Sure ! some strains of strawberries will double - triple in size with proper reds. Red fruits LOVE red in general but get the breathing and color rite and the crop will explode ! 100's of large universities studies prove this.

lino

lino

Why is it that every opportunity you get, you throw out political crap here... If you really believe that there two or more political sides, you should do yourself the favor and read...
"Tragedy & Hope "by Carrol Quigley
He lays it all on the line in this book.
Sorry bro, I cant control myself like a N Korean leader bombing threads with little political jabs . I got to behave as some ppl are getting raped politically,,, not cool,, its the Eric Cartman in me... plz forgive!

PcBro

below frigid

below frigid

I will stick to the white & black plastic mulch, white side up keeps my soil nice and cool. I will use the red for Christmas decorating.

Top Bottom