Solvent Purge Of Extract From Boiling Flask Before Distillation

• Thread starter EugeneOregon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

I have removed all my videos from public view owing to continous and non stop rude communications sent me. My videos were appreciated by several folks and I enjoyed doing them but it has become clear that a group of folks across all boards about marijuanna intend to make it unpleasant enough that it is time to cut my losses. The sheer volumn of time responding to what turns out to be bait offered up for argument detracts from my bigger projects still in R&D.

I removed the videos from public view because I no longer wish to return to boards to address not my data or really my methods but to defend from personal attacks launched by random trolls with little real knowledge and a lot of rhetoric. This did not happen here really on this site but all sites share a common feed. My apologies but just go read Bret Maverick's videos comment pages. WhenI realized the extent of the flaming that goes on with somebody who goes out of their way to present information for with the comon good in mind I realized that I was not alone in being targettted for hate lolz.

I have learned my lesson about publishing open source videos. I have to learn, adjust, and move forward as they say and posting videos then responding to them is a dead end deal I learned from this experiement. These are called observable results.

Be well. Semper Fi

Smerb

Smerb

Can't the information your posting be of use? Smoke some herb and get it over buddy. We all have 2. 2 balls, you still have them man. What kind of concentrates are ya baking?

Latest posts

Top Bottom