Sour Bubble Pheno? Help

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Well i was hesitant to start a new thread just for this but i really want to know from those of you familiar with Sour Bubble which pheno does this seem to be? She's approx 45 days into flower and reeks of straight up bubblegum, the smell could not be more clear i love it, really mouthwatering.
Heres the full plant to show structure. Topped once.
Sour bubble pheno help

Close up of a top bud
Sour bubble pheno help 2

Another close up
Sour bubble pheno help 3

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I can't help on the pheno but I'm a be running some sb this next run, just wanted to say she looks good and good job!

-lurkin

H

happy b

Looks sweet as a nut Kds.frosty as hell plus those stems look real sturdy too.
i just chopped a Sour dubb dom gg4 s1

kds710

kds710

I can't help on the pheno but I'm a be running some sb this next run, just wanted to say she looks good and good job!

-lurkin
What's up lurkin thanks for droppin by with the kind words homie

Looks sweet as a nut Kds.frosty as hell plus those stems look real sturdy too.
i just chopped a Sour dubb dom gg4 s1
The stock and branches are very strong and sturdy on all four of my sour bubble fems. Plant pictured is my #2. Got clones from all four vegging at the moment, gotta let these BOG plants get to a height in veg your comfortable with cuz they really don't stretch much when flipped which I do like. Can't wait to see how the flower room smells when I have two plants of each pheno going full throttle....bubbleicious bubblegum kush gotta love it

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

That's good to know about the stretch, I'll see how my phenos do this round not really sure what phenos I have lol.

-lurkin

Top Bottom