Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Stoked to get my 2 females of 5 popped to the flower room ..I have 1 suspect waiting to show me sex hopefully I'll have 3 .. I need to rape clones off of them b4 that's going to happen ...a few more wk one taller one shorter pheno...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

geez man really? then im psyched about my line-up....bout week 2 of veg......your sour grapes,sour bubble , and bogglegum. I wont lie I overdid it popping 19 beans and having a 100% germ rate....they all look female too lmao! So I got two kooltubes 600watt for flower and two 3 x 3 x7 tentsfor all those ladies but eery pic I see is fire, I was warned b.o.g brought the hammer but im stubborn had to see for myself. thankyou bushy for putting this gear out there!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

There's a skeeter on my Peter whack it off... Whack it off
Now don't ya go and flick it, cause your bound to cut or nick it ...
There's a skeeter on my Peter whack it off....whack it off.

Now if that skeeters on your Peter whack it off ....whack it off.
But if you can get the old lady to go down and flick it....
You know we don't recommend that she lick it.
There's a skeeter on my Peter whack it off. " WHACK IT OFF "
now see I can tell this is a navyman! lmao!

S

Seed Buyer

BOG....how come you never jumped into the feminized seeds biz like every other breeder? If I ever get the chance to grow again I will be right back on the Lifesaver train.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Female seeds have a bad stigma for a lot of people, ive never bought them becuse of horror stories ive herd of hermies, even though if there well made and tested there most likely fine. But i think alot of people here on the farm dont mind getting a male, becasue of the potential to breed with it if its a killer. And reg seeds tend to be cheaper for the buyer:D

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

my 2 sour grapes from seed..they reek sumthin nice even moving these around for this pic..and there in veg still ...grapey skunk funk stink stank..how are they on feeding when in bloom ?? I'm exited looks like I have the tall and short to choose from...

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

do you think the pots there in may have dictated there sizes? or are they the same gallon size? irregardless those are gorgeous!

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20141126 185413
4 more sour grape from seed in front row..4 sour strawberry from seed second row back from front ..previous pics are from seed but about 4 wk ahead of these .can't wait to bloom these out..these sour grapes are some skunky grapey stinkerz in veg very uniform other then the 1 tall pheno. I'm excited I got the tall lady too..

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sour grape feeds pretty well but I take it easy on the bloom ferts the first couple weeks and then they take full strength PBP bloom.

I selected the short one with a lot of color in the stems.

It's a yielder at about four oz per plant in a four gallon pot.

A plant in a large pot takes longer to root so it might end up shorter.

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Thank you for the run down on the food im seeing the clones from the shorter pheno are a lot happier then my tall pheno in the ez cloner ...probs want a diff ph? ...Then the Shorter phenos take my spray-preventive regimens with no spots at all. take it like a champ..hearty sum bitchez..hats off
powdery mildew is a epidemic anymore here in Mi for us patients n caregivers is there any strain u have that May b more resistant then others ?? Luckily I'm pm free I pop seeds every few months rid all the old in w the new but I wouldn't mind being a step ahead for for this springs pm effin explosion all over the trees n grass in my neigborhood it's nearly impossible to dodge without the right strains n preventatives from my exp ..sorry for the novel lol and thank you for the wisdom and giving us the chance to pick your brain

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I am routinely pulling four oz per plant from my sour grape clone in four gallon pots indoors and that is better than average for me. We need to get some new pics up.

I am from Michigan and ground outdoors there is a challenge. My advice is try Bogglegum.

She is my most bullet proof strain. Like BMR and Lifesaver, Sweet Cindy and LSD...the Bogglegum is very mold resistant. However anything can be subject to mold.

Sprays that alter the normal ph on the leaves are often used to prevent or treat powdery mil due. Some use lemon juice and water and I have heard milk works too.

Mold occurs when humidity is high and temperatures get low at night. In Michigan I would also try growing sour strawberry because it's fast and very good shit.

LSD takes too long for Michigan but it's quite mold resistant so if you use light deprivation to start flowering earlier it could be used too.

Avoid my most Indica strains outside if you have mold problems. Not sour bubble, not sour lifesaver. Thy finish early enough but even in a greenhouse they are likely to mold unless humidity is controlled and temps are warm.

Of course indoors you can grow anything. :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We veg about eight weeks from cuttings or maybe a little longer. Continuous production makes veg time a concern of the past really. Who cares as long as big plants are always ready to flower.

They go into flower after being cloned to encourage four main colas. Eight weeks in flower.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Take a center clone at around a month old and then take a couple more three weeks later then veg another week and you should have lots of tops. This can add time to veg but with continuous production who cares about veg time? ;)

S

shonuff305

@BushyOldGrower whats the best fem seeds you have. Or do you have fem seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom