Sour Grape...ala' BOG

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justbnme

Please help guide me I am a newbie and I know nothing lol no but seriously I need some guidance

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Hi there Farmers and BOG! I just joined here, was out this morning in my garden and wanted to share a few images of the BOG Sour Grape that I am chopping down in a few days. This group of plants went 53 days and will sit the next two in the dark to let them frost up before harvest..... making it a 55 day flower. I had kept two pheno's o this cross. Looks like I have one leaning heavy towards the Sour Bubble and then this one here that has the deep purple colors. I assume this one is more of the lifesaver from the cross? I am in a special homemade soil mix with nothing but water and a carb load from molasses and some teas every three weeks. Stuff looks and smells very grapey and almost a sweet musky fine wine on the vine. Let me know what you all think. This is the first time I ever posted anything up online.

DSC09178
DSC09175
DSC09171
cannakis

cannakis

Hi there Farmers and BOG! I just joined here, was out this morning in my garden and wanted to share a few images of the BOG Sour Grape that I am chopping down in a few days. This group of plants went 53 days and will sit the next two in the dark to let them frost up before harvest..... making it a 55 day flower. I had kept two pheno's o this cross. Looks like I have one leaning heavy towards the Sour Bubble and then this one here that has the deep purple colors. I assume this one is more of the lifesaver from the cross? I am in a special homemade soil mix with nothing but water and a carb load from molasses and some teas every three weeks. Stuff looks and smells very grapey and almost a sweet musky fine wine on the vine. Let me know what you all think. This is the first time I ever posted anything up online.
Holy shit brother! That looks incredible.! Please throw up the final cured product. That is a Great job.! What was the veg time including germination? Yeild?

J

jsv1027

Wondering which pheno here to keep out of the Sour Grape. Smoke test coming up soon! Which one do you think will be the winner?
Well, the plant on the left looks more weighty. But, the plant on the right looks more frosty. Personally, I'll take quality over quantity anyday.

J

jsv1027

Wondering which pheno here to keep out of the Sour Grape. Smoke test coming up soon! Which one do you think will be the winner?
Can you get a better close up pic of each plant? Both look beautiful. Would like to see closer bud shots though, if possible.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Hey there jsv1027, I was hoping someone else might have stepped in here and offered some more info or experience on this strain. BOG is prob pretty busy and I can completely understand that! I ended up with the two pheno's that showed most promise. I had the purple one that was very tasty and offered a more earthy sweet sour grapelike with a slight tinge of nag champa when burned. But I am talking back of the nose deep with that earth nag funk. It was really nice bag appeal and tasted great but it was a little less potent I would say than the green pheno. I kept the green and left the purple one go. I am cycling many strains looking for def keepers. I have a few of the green frost pheno a few weeks out. I will give you better pics and such, I am in supersoil and they are going off.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Many thanks to BOG and all the folks that have had their helping hands on these beans, good genetics and quality breeding are very aprreciated. Thanks so much!

J

jsv1027

Hey there jsv1027, I was hoping someone else might have stepped in here and offered some more info or experience on this strain. BOG is prob pretty busy and I can completely understand that! I ended up with the two pheno's that showed most promise. I had the purple one that was very tasty and offered a more earthy sweet sour grapelike with a slight tinge of nag champa when burned. But I am talking back of the nose deep with that earth nag funk. It was really nice bag appeal and tasted great but it was a little less potent I would say than the green pheno. I kept the green and left the purple one go. I am cycling many strains looking for def keepers. I have a few of the green frost pheno a few weeks out. I will give you better pics and such, I am in supersoil and they are going off.
Sounds great! Can't wait to see updated pics in the future. I grew bogbubble til about 10 years ago. It was an absolute pleasure to grow. Healthy little trees with grenades for buds. And a very stony heavy indica. Ordering some Lifesaver tomorrow. I've been missing Bog genetics in my life. I couldn't decide between Lifesaver and Sour Grape. Ultimately Lifesaver won out for me. #keepitbushy

Top Bottom