Sour Kosher Clone, 1st Cut In Flower

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Flipped the switch a week ago, Saturday marks the start of flower day 1. Flipped earlier and went with less tops and a shorter veg and it paid off, she's throwing hairs consistently throughout now, time for a lil pk13:14 in the next week or two, happy growing.

Sour kosher clone 1st cut in flower
Sour kosher clone 1st cut in flower 2
Sour kosher clone 1st cut in flower 3
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

man, never thought of using those type paper clips for LST on my hydro buckets... Thanks for the good Idea, I was going to drill some holes in the rim for that... not any more!!!

How long did you veg them for? I'm in the middle of my 4th week(3.5 weeks) and my plants are getting larger...

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Usually I do about 4 to 5 weeks veg after they root from clone. And yeah man grabbed them from my work and they do the job well. I always find it a pain in the ass when you scrog and have to change out the 5 gallon Rez. However these clips changed all that for me!

What strains do you have going post a picture if you can

man, never thought of using those type paper clips for LST on my hydro buckets... Thanks for the good Idea, I was going to drill some holes in the rim for that... not any more!!!

How long did you veg them for? I'm in the middle of my 4th week(3.5 weeks) and my plants are getting larger...
l

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

What strains do you have going post a picture if you can

my current strains are in my signature:
Nirvana Aurora Indica, Canuck blueberry, and white widow.
I don't have any pictures here at work but I do have a grow tread going in the diary forum, it's probably migrated to page three of that forum by now.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Day 7 Flower, 1 week transition, 1 week preflower, 21 days in 12/12. Absolutely fucking loving this thing. Would recommend if you are growing a sour kosher, this is the way to go, my 4 footer has nothing on this clone. Got it tied down and scrogged now, definetly needs its own dedicated space

IMG 1153
IMG 1156
IMG 1160
IMG 1162
Harrypottery

Harrypottery

This is my sour Kosher, 4 weeks in veg ( reveg).... Soil...
10 gallons. Will 12/12 on October 1. Currently under 500 watts hps (1000 watt dimmable). 3x3.... sharing space with smaller plants.

Taking some clones today.....

IMG 1171
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

This is my sour Kosher, 4 weeks in veg ( reveg).... Soil...
10 gallons. Will 12/12 on October 1. Currently under 500 watts hps (1000 watt dimmable). 3x3.... sharing space with smaller plants.

Taking some clones today.....
beautiful man!

Top Bottom