Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

Discussion in 'Grow Diaries' started by SoLowDolo, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I got these today. I will update here when they pop.
    IMG_20181107_183201436.jpg

2. Jack og

Jack og Moderator Staff Member

Nice! Waiting with anticipation as it’s one that I havhavrnt had in a while either

3. Cant wait to see these!

4. thunderfudge

thunderfudge Breeder

Very nice bro! Subbed

5. NHWhites

NHWhites

In for the show

6. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Premium Member Supporter

thunderfudge, Jack og and SoLowDolo like this.
  7. Looking forward to this grow. It’s a nice choice to follow the Sour D.

8. I bet they will be sexy

Sounds like some bomber lineage for sure :)

thunderfudge and SoLowDolo like this.
  9. Limonene

Limonene

Should be epic in the true sense of the word.

10. I'm growing gdp

thunderfudge likes this.
  11. Hey Kev, welcome to the Farm, glad to see you contributing. However, this is someone else’s grow diary, please keep posts on this thread about the OP’s grow. I am sure lots of us would be happy to see what you can do with that GDP, but please keep it in your own diary.

12. DismalDude

DismalDude Moderator Staff Member

Subbed!

13. thunderfudge

thunderfudge Breeder

quick shot I took today of one for ya! This one has the sour larry pebbles flower structure with the cookie-esque leaves.shes right around 40 days 20181109_132311.jpg

14. Ouch

SoLowDolo likes this.
  15. And we're officially underway! IMG_20181110_174008585_HDR.jpg

Monster762, NHWhites and Wishbone like this.
  16. So here's what I got going on for anyone interested. I am in a 5x5 with a gavita 6/750 de. I already got the gavita running 24/7 for heat because it gets cold in my basement. Once they all sprout, I will go to 18/6. I just want to keep them warmer while they germinate.

I plan to up-pot to 2 gallon smart pots, then I will get rid of the males once they show sex and go to 5 gallon smart pots. And props to @thunderfudge because I actually got 11 seeds instead of ten.

What I choose to do as far as training really depends on how many females I get.

And I am in the process of upgrading. I already have an old "1500 watt" blurple laying around. So I got a 3x3 tent on the way, so I'm gonna have a couple projects going at once hopefully, or have a mother tent, or get some kind of perpetual harvest going...

But, I will keep y'all posted. And I just want to say I'm very pleased so far. I have 3 breaking ground as we speak. And it's only been 3 days. My Barney's farm seeds took over a week, and only 1 of the 6 survived, and only 2 even broke ground...

17. NHWhites

NHWhites

Fudge has good beans and in my experience they are consistent

SoLowDolo likes this.
  18. Rootbound

Rootbound Moderator Staff Member

+1, Fudge actually works lines and actually looks for certain traits he feels are the best way to improve the line moving forward. Dont see many doing that anymore.

19. Hell yea, and I am looking to get my beans from breeders who are passionate, and take pride in their work. And after browsing the forum and researching, fudge was at the top of my list. It wasn't easy for real tho. I had to try a couple different credit cards, and a few different websites to finally get some of that fudge lol.

Madmax, Erick31876 and jumpincactus like this.
  20. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Premium Member Supporter

perseverance is the road to success. :D