Spectrum King Sk600/602? Who's Used Them?

• Thread starter Clamwrangler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

After some opinions on wether or not these are worth the investment. Where I am from we can only get some spectrum kings, Kind and a brand called 4seasons. Who has some experience they can share with the Spectrum kings? Will have it running in a 1.2 x 2.2 x 1.8m room on a jupiter light mover, so im hopping to be able to reduce over all height of the light fixture, as they seem to need a lot of room above the crop. This will be to replace 2x600w hps on one shade being moved about 1m in my room by the light mover. Any help greatly appreciated BIG UP 420

Toaster79

Toaster79

$1500 for 640 watts...

I don't get it :/

It's a "direct" replacement for a 750W DE or 1K SE. Target are large scale commercial grows and this is where you can take the money.

And their numbers are a bit stretched too. It's basically a COB on a CPU heatsink, just 10 times bigger than what we're used to with say 3590. Besides, they recommend 5' distance in flower to cover 5x5' area. That's 24.4W/sqr'.

MW7945

MW7945

It's a "direct" replacement for a 750W DE or 1K SE. Target are large scale commercial grows and this is where you can take the money.

And their numbers are a bit stretched too. It's basically a COB on a CPU heatsink, just 10 times bigger than what we're used to with say 3590. Besides, they recommend 5' distance in flower to cover 5x5' area. That's 24.4W/sqr'.

$1500 could get you a hell of a cob/QB setup O_O

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Most of what your suggesting I cant get where I am. I want to here from people who have used them not people who have opinions on them. Its well and good suggesting all these alternatives to me but I cant get em!! So tell me about what I can get where I am!

Top Bottom