Spider mites!!! Are these methods affective?!?! Need help plz!!!

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Baylife

Baylife

Mighty wash for some reason works fucking wonders it's just hella expensive on a large scale. If your feeling frisky get avid....way less headache during the grow but it may cause headaches when smoking....so it's up to your individual situation.

Baylife

Baylife

Neem Does Not Kill mites , it makes the Mites sterile so they cant reproduce thats why you have to use it early in veg, untill about 1 1/2 weeks into budn, then you have no mites. your products may be good neem, but you want Pure neem like dyna grow.

If you have mites like Tex said Floramite is probably your best bet, you can use flora, to kill the mites and neem to keep um away, Plus Neem will help prevent other bad things like PM!
so you and everyone should neem ah couple times ah week, even if your clean.

Neem and neem products like azadrol are great preventatives but don't do much when it comes to killing the eggs and eradicating the problem.

C

crocodile og

Here we have a product called "dead-red". Active ingredient: Abamectin.

I was told that it isnt really meant to be used for plants and that it (dead-red) is no longer available from the manufacturer.

Abamectin is used to control ticks on cattle. Reason being ticks are related to spiders as are spider mites.

Ive had mites thrice in 15 years.

The way I got rid of them was to lollipop the plants hard. Really hard. Just leaving a few nodes for regrowth on my mothers. Then this remaining foliage was sprayed top and bottom every 3 days 4 times in total.

Mites are eliminated.

At any time I suspect the plants (veg only) I preventative spray twice.

This was my experience. Hope it helps.

G

Growingup

Well a Wagner paint sprayer with rosemary oil and teaspoon of dawn works great fogs everything in site....and every blue moon we do the pepper spray but you have to suit up on that 1........problem solved

Top Bottom