Spider Mites ! Week 6 Into Flower

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

Is there anyway to get rid of spider mites I am in mid week of 6 in flower already started flushing, anything I can do ?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

this worked great for me I did not have them that late in flower hope u kill them fast before they take out your plants

SANY0263
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
#1 why are you flushing at week 6?
#2 how bad is the infestation?
#3 spider mites are manageable.
#4 never cut and run when a bug presents itself it is always manageable.
#5 there are many ways to manage these pests that invade our gardens. It takes the growers knowledgeand and power on how to manage these pests.
#6 there are many ways to remove these spiders naturally. Hobenero spray is what I used to use. Cheap and easy to use. Time is of an essence for me these days so I have discovered an all natural mite killer that is amazing (not an advertisement post). It works and is extremely expensive. Green cleaner, I was amazed at the results it also kills powdery mildew.
IMG 1781

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Oh ya, light out when applied it will burn you up.
IMG 1763

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I got that type bc it says u can use it up to the day of harvest so why would I not ??
The use till harvest is for thick skinned vegetables that can be washed off. That stuff is live bacteria with a sweet medicine smell that would attach itself to every trichome and nook and crannie of every flower and ruin it for sure. I never use anything but green cleaner or nematodes in flower, they both wash completely away after harvest.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so far I been using it in veg and flower for id say a good year now what should of happened ???

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

in the pic u can see It says good for grapes and berries would not think they would have a thick skin?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ive used it during flower in my water but I would never spray it on a bud, the smell of it tells you its no good for foliar on something you will be inhaling.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Let's get back to spider mite controll with our THC gardens sos we don't loose the young farmers of the question asked. Any more information or ideas for this fellow.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Ive used it during flower in my water but I would never spray it on a bud, the smell of it tells you its no good for foliar on something you will be inhaling.
smell is like of a ant killer that help any???

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

do you have any pics of your plants with the spider mites they at the top or mid bottom what ???

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I got that type bc it says u can use it up to the day of harvest so why would I not ??
I seriously doubt captain jack would recommend a foliar of dead bug brew on your cannabis the day of harvest, or would they...

C

ChuiSoto

I did do some preventable maintaince but I guess wasn't enough I have that did bug stuff been using it since veg when I got fungus nats it kinda just lessened them for a bit then I got the yellow sticky traps too then I tried azamax and that killed them and now I have spider mites just noticed them. I see them on about 5 of my 13 plants. I also just ordered lady bugs cuz they don't sell them around here I ordered 2,000 I know over kill but it's the only amount it would let me buy for $20 dollars and its shipping will be here in two days. I know I can't really use things on the bud cuz of bud rot and flavor issues right ? It's also an 8 week flower so I thought I was suppose to flush 2 weeks before ? This is my first grow btw

Top Bottom