• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I got your answer 100%.

Don't use Neem. All bad. Your concentrates will not even be smoke-able. Put that shit away.

Your only option at this point, is essential oils. I know, hippy bullshit right? Wrong. Do yourself a favor, order up 15 ml of the best organic essential oil you can find. I like Pure Organic from GNC or Doterra does good as well. With that infestation, I would put 25 drops per gallon. You can choose any oil really, however so far into flower I might choose a citrus smell like orange, lemon or tangerine. Spray the tops, bottoms of every leaf, stem and branch. Essential oils are slightly hard on plants, but 100% safe up to the day of harvest. Some say it adds terps, but we are not adding that much after dilution.

http://www.gnc.com/Now-100-Pure-Cer...U35tWjhoCjzXw_wcB&eesource=CA_DF:92789986:GNC

Either that or toss everything and start again. That infestation is really bad, and should have been caught a long time ago.

str8smokn

str8smokn

You keep spraying them farther into flower and your end up with mold, or bud rot probably. And they spray in your bud. A lot of these sprays that say you can use upto harvest are talking about fruit and veggies. Products that you can wash and eat, not BURN. There's a big difference to chemicals once you heat them.
Just my .02
STR8

C

ChuiSoto

I just harvested it and made it into wax should kill everything lol

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

#1 why are you flushing at week 6?
#2 how bad is the infestation?
#3 spider mites are manageable.
#4 never cut and run when a bug presents itself it is always manageable.
#5 there are many ways to manage these pests that invade our gardens. It takes the growers knowledgeand and power on how to manage these pests.
#6 there are many ways to remove these spiders naturally. Hobenero spray is what I used to use. Cheap and easy to use. Time is of an essence for me these days so I have discovered an all natural mite killer that is amazing (not an advertisement post). It works and is extremely expensive. Green cleaner, I was amazed at the results it also kills powdery mildew.View attachment 674221
I have been using green cleaner a year and absolutely love it. But recently I had my product tested and an organic compound PBO got flagged, My understanding is this is in green cleaner. Oregon testing standards. I have never had this problem in the past. usually don't need to spray past week 6 or 7.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have been using green cleaner a year and absolutely love it. But recently I had my product tested and an organic compound PBO got flagged, My understanding is this is in green cleaner. Oregon testing standards. I have never had this problem in the past. usually don't need to spray past week 6 or 7.
Sulfur burner?

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

Sulfur burner?
I don't understand what you are asking. The PBO I mention is used in many pesticides to vessel the actual pesticide and make it stick to plants n such, harmless by itself. Had some solid knowledge dropped on me about the flower retaining some spray in itself , unlike fruit and vegetables that can be rinsed. I made the mistake of spraying past week 6, I usually stop after week 5, even with the natural sprays I use. Good lesson in the book. Preemptive action is the best against pests, and knowing when to spray/ not spray. Thank you for the input every one. Happy Gardening!

Top Bottom