Spring Into the Exotic Drop

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey Farmers,

It's spring time everyone and its about time for some fresh gear to drop from the Exotic. First new drop of the year calls for a Slick Twist, Here it goes.....

The following Strains will be released at the end of the month......

After Life OG (Ghostrider OG x Starfighter F2 TA)

Exotic Fighter (Starfighter IX)

Kimbo Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 TA)

Tahoe Fighter (Starfighter F3 TA)

And now for the Slick Twist......

A lot of you may know that I also did a mirror breed in another room....Most of the mothers were the same except for the Fathers. The mirror breed was suppose to show what traits where passed and how they differed on the same strains using different father figures of Starfighter
smile.png

Twist.......

Everyone who grabs a pack of the above listed strains will also get a pack of thier counter part from the other Father used........For FREE!!!!!

San Andreas OG (Ghostrider x Starfighter F2 LAD)

Detour (Starfighter F1 x Starfighter F2 LAD)

Hard Nipple Kush (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2 LAD)

LA Fighter (Starfighter F3 LAD)

That's right......Swoop one side of the project....grab the other side for nothing. Compliments of the Exotic who would like to genuinely THANK EVERYONE who supported Us the last few years
smile.png

I hope everyone enjoys the twist... and finds something they really like out of the Free Beans, As always....Be safe and Good vibes~~~~~

~Ex​

One Flip

One Flip

Yo E thats whats up! Looking out for the little guy and showing us some love.. Can we trigger alerts for drops on the bay? I don't want to get caught sleeping. You restocking the predators anytime soon?

jlr42024

jlr42024

Yo ex how many packs will be available of each cross this drop?

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Yo E thats whats up! Looking out for the little guy and showing us some love.. Can we trigger alerts for drops on the bay? I don't want to get caught sleeping. You restocking the predators anytime soon?

Hey flip,

Not sure about alerts from the bay.....I'm haven't seen any but that doesn't mean there isnt any. I just don't know for sure. Ill request to Logic that he do a brief announcement a day or so before the drop :)

Predator Pink.....unfortunately a large portion of those packs were lost in tranzit during hurricane sandy...I had to replace them with the stockpile packs which kinda depleted the stockpile :(
Here's the good news though...I used my best pink female and took her back to the Starfighter F2 TA this last round and will be off and testing soon. It should hold for a similar cross, just a bit more fighter twist I'm hoping but we will see :)

Yo ex how many packs will be available of each cross this drop?

Jlr..

What's going on brother, Thank you for the good vibes :) There's going to be 12 packs of each hitting the bay for now....each going with the freebie. Depending on the demand I can always drop more later. But just a bit of feeling out the water right now :) However, this initial drop will be the only one with the free packs so first come first serve on those.

jlr42024

jlr42024

No doubt ex I wish you and fudge the best ya'll have been true gentlemen and as far as this release your setting the standard as far as I'm concerned! Btw I scored 2 packs of predator pink a week ago that must have been a re stock so we can always dream lol

One Flip

One Flip

No doubt ex I wish you and fudge the best ya'll have been true gentlemen and as far as this release your setting the standard as far as I'm concerned! Btw I scored 2 packs of predator pink a week ago that must have been a re stock so we can always dream lol

Yeah I missed the last pack of the pinks.. I should have jumped on em but I was too busy ringing up the Starfighters and doing the mc hammer dance:) I saw the F1 finished and stared at it for about 5 mins. Started questioning my skills after glimpsing that one;). hands down my fav right now!

K

keonaona

Yo ex what does ( IX ) mean in the " starfighter IX " ??? Noob question but i dont get it .. maybe backcross ?? Could you explain more on the mother and father ... this stuff gets confusing sometimes!!! Thanks in advance.... :)

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Yo ex what does ( IX ) mean in the " starfighter IX " ??? Noob question but i dont get it .. maybe backcross ?? Could you explain more on the mother and father ... this stuff gets confusing sometimes!!! Thanks in advance.... :)
No problem K,

The IX stand for In Cross, just like a back cross only used i used itself as an outcrossing. The mother is the Origional Starfighter F1 that I rocked to my Starfighter F2 TA stud. Ill break it down...

Starfighter F1 TA x Starfighter F1 LAD = Starfighter F2

Starfighter F1 TA x Starfighter F2 TA = Starfighter IX

Hope that helps you brother :)

kushluvr

kushluvr

ill be grabbing a bunch of these from you in the next couple weeks buddy, when i come down and visit........its hard to free up a whole day to visit friends lately.....! but ill make it happen!

all of these look amazing!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Thanks kushy....I really appreciate it man :) Hope to see ya soon!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These have just landed will be hitting the bay tomorrow around this time :cigar:

Top Bottom