Started A Cmh Grow With 12 27 Gal Sites.

• Thread starter Aktommy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JMcG

JMcG

Those black mambas are just getting started!
Good job on running the 3 and 4 k together. I am considering getting a couple of 4ks to finish with on my next run.
Btw... be careful with these new blue spectrum bulbs. They throw a ton of UV which is great for the plants but obviously NOT good for us. For me, glasses , hat and long sleeve shirt. Gloves would be good too. My wife got me a lab coat with my logo on it as kinda a gag gift, been rockin that sucker too.

P

PharmHand

Those black mambas are just getting started!
Good job on running the 3 and 4 k together. I am considering getting a couple of 4ks to finish with on my next run.
Btw... be careful with these new blue spectrum bulbs. They throw a ton of UV which is great for the plants but obviously NOT good for us. For me, glasses , hat and long sleeve shirt. Gloves would be good too. My wife got me a lab coat with my logo on it as kinda a gag gift, been rockin that sucker too.
I wouldn't worry too much it's not nearly as much UV as the forums would have you believe...... Standard mh puts out far more

JMcG

JMcG

Nah... my vision has gotten terrible since I started using those bulbs!
Oh wait... how old am I ?
Never mind

F

FooDoo

Pure fire!!!! I love those rock hard dense nugs that look like they can be plucked right off the plant and be put right into someone's pipe

Aktommy

Aktommy

Started my flush and I'm a few days from the finish line. The garden ane out phenomenal with the 315s and no air stones. Only issue I had was mechanical error with a float valve that cost me one plant.

The colors, Terps and trichomes are by far the best I've seen come out of my garden. Yield I feel is comparable to a 600 hps. I won't know until I harvest, I can say the flowers are denser though.

IMG 2754
IMG 2756
IMG 2779
IMG 2782
F

Frankspace

Absolutely killer.

Are you using anything in addition to the 3 part ionic nutrients?

If so when, what and how much?

F

Frankspace

Also do you notice a difference between the plants under the 4200k and 3200k bulbs? I am about to buy some bulbs and can either choose 2-3200s per plant or one of each, trying to get some insight.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Stellar grow. Your whole setup kicks ass. :fire::fire::fire:

Aktommy

Aktommy

Also do you notice a difference between the plants under the 4200k and 3200k bulbs? I am about to buy some bulbs and can either choose 2-3200s per plant or one of each, trying to get some insight.

I only ran ionic along with minimal PK boost weeks 3-6 of flower. I switched to uc roots from H2o2 this run as well. I honestly don't see much difference from the 4ks compared to the 3ks. Thanks

JMcG

JMcG

How high was your EC at peak bloom with those ionic nutes?
I have been running them too and like them so far!

JMcG

JMcG

Interesting...
I am in week six on two LSD and two Critcal Kush ladies , my first complete run with Ionic.
In the name of keeping EC low in UC, I started around .5 and worked up to .7 where I started to see burn. I guess it was burn, but it might have just been deficiencies. It pisses me off that after all these years I STILL have trouble distinguishing the leeaf appearance of nutrient toxicity vs simple cal mag deficiency. Seems like when I chase down one... it's the other.
Anyway, they seem pretty happy at around .5 to .6 but I am seeing a bit of tip curl and crispness, which tells me I'm over feeding a bit. ( I actually all but killed one sensitive LSD by over feeding it... see my one of four deficient thread) But the rust colored edges and some red petioles hint at mag def. A recent post here somewhere talked about being able to stay under .6 or as high as 1.4 as long as the cal mag were kept in line, which I think is my problem. The lower schedule lets them thrive without burn but probably does not provide enough cal mag .

Top Bottom