Starting From Scratch....again

• Thread starter ShyGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShyGuy

ShyGuy

So about a year ago I moved into this house and knocked out a run or two with the pre existing setup. Then I took in a clone that had broadmites and the rest is history... I had to kill of everything spray with avid and forbid rip up carpets etc and now I'm trying to get the house set up for successful cropping. I've been growing for a while but on a very small scale just vegging and flowering in a 4x8 tent

I have two bedrooms that are 11x13 and one larger bedroom at like 16x16 ceilings are only like 7.5 ft tall

smaller rooms have 4 lights hung in each larger room has 8

basically any help regarding setup in general would be very helpful the floors are painted with kilz and redguard
Ideally i'd rather stick to coco for short veg times and knocking out crops quickly
Starting from scratchagain
Starting from scratchagain 2

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Nice ok gotcha with the stones and 2x4s
I have a bunch of 5 gal smart pots and a bunch of those white plastic i think 4 gal coco pots which should i rock how many plants a light and should i hand water use drippers ebb flo?

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Gotcha more per light smaller pots
Do you only feed when the lights are on?
Do you think i should build some pvc scrog nets or just bamboo stake shit to maximize space since my ceilings are so low

Appreciate all of your help btw!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I feed only during lights on. And yes, build scrog nets for sure, and take the extra veg time to fill it in before you flower.

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Should i just veg and flower in the same room and just switch bulbs?

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Also trying to decide whether i should do one giant scrog net like a square or do two separate frames around each 4x8 tray

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Separate frames will make harvesting twice as easy
Yeah I also like the idea of being able to walk through the middle to get all around my plants
Got some bricks and totes per shroomkings advice some local gardeners gave me some sad lookin plants I transplanted gonna clean trays and finish room tomorrow pics inc.

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

So in the one room I got these plants from some local growers I know. The plants were in soil I transplanted to 5 gal smart pots and watered with plain water phd to 6 plants were looking a bit battered but starting to come back i got bricks at home depot and even got totes with wheels for easy removal from under the flood trays

In the other room my mentor is an old guy who breeds his own seeds and runs them start to finish in his room he gave me a fuckton of super lemon haze seeds so i popped a bunch and transplanted the best 24 hope to fill the room with the t5 in it with those plants potentially and move veg to a tent in the garage

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

IMG 1609
IMG 1610
Top Bottom