Str8 's Run With Olde English Seed Co.

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

This was right before the cut. There's more to come.
STR8

embaks

embaks

That's the joy of Autos.. I love growin them,it's crazy how they can produce in 2.5-3 months..
STR8
That's why I wish the seeds I ordered awhile ago acctually came in.. I'd be close to a harvest. But nope the only site that accepted my card happened to be the one that likes to rob mofos

str8smokn

str8smokn

What you think yeild wise?

I'm thinking a little lite compared to some in the past. I'd love to see 2 Os,but more likely see 1.5 . There's a lot of fluff on the lower ends of branches,so that will make good shatter or hash down the road.
I would love to be surprised by weight..
Either way she smell and feels stout. She should be packing a punch from appearances..
We shall find out in atleast 2weeks after drying.. A sample shall come off at that time..

STR8

embaks

embaks

This dude I hang out with. Had an outdoor plant. SLH ( super lemon haze) it was a good 7 feet tall. But the buds were all leafy and larfy.. It looked like a pile of leafs. Why does that happen

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's why I wish the seeds I ordered awhile ago acctually came in.. I'd be close to a harvest. But nope the only site that accepted my card happened to be the one that likes to rob mofos

Sorry man,that shit sucks.
Hate to say it but that's why I'm scared of sending cash for beans..they say if you send cash then you need to pay for a signature upon delivery of cash..
That way you know exactly who stole it..

Fuck dude, well this one is already at your post office. So happy New Year my friend.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

This dude I hang out with. Had an outdoor plant. SLH ( super lemon haze) it was a good 7 feet tall. But the buds were all leafy and larfy.. It looked like a pile of leafs. Why does that happen

Some is genetics I think ,the other is air flow probably with temps..
I'm not sure though,I think mine is close to being how she should be. Not to many autos are rock hard ,dense buds,but not larf either.
I will just have to see how she dries and cures..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Same thing ThcDurk is now growing . He started six of them I do believe.
There's Not a thread, he needs to start one .
Sorry it's bath time right now..
STR8

Top Bottom