IMG 2212

IMG 2213

IMG 2214

IMG 2215

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So I got flooded.!!
I tied my water line into my space yesterday and it blew the valve off some time after I turned the water back on . After my initial check , then I was gone for about 4hrs .
So when I went out last night to do chores I found around 3" of water thru out the hole space.
STR8

jipp

jipp

So I got flooded.!!
I tied my water line into my space yesterday and it blew the valve off some time after I turned the water back on . After my initial check , then I was gone for about 4hrs .
So when I went out last night to do chores I found around 3" of water thru out the hole space.
STR8
damn dude that sucks.

str8smokn

str8smokn

And I did finally get the water valve to stay on after my third attempt with new pipe ,valve and Glue.
And got my sewer line plumbed in also.
So now I just have to let it dry out then reinsulate and Sheetrock.
STR8

jipp

jipp

jipp

jipp

That it does, but shit happens and you just gotta deal with it.
I say this now that I'm calmed down.
;)
But I was pretty heated when I walked in on it.
STR8
aint that how it always go tho.. once the blood gets boiling nothing really helps but time.. and probably a few doobies.
getting medicated here.. got ripped dis morning off one bowl off some oil but now that aint happening. laughs.

bowls up.

str8smokn

str8smokn

pretty sure my male is the same as yours female i found the gravekats male in a 2016 post. i was surprised to find him. i was like damn son i found your old man. he get his big balls from dad it would seem. laughs.
gravekats norcal cat piss x moontang male.
View attachment 727414
how do you like the smoke?

I like the smoke, the 2 phenos I have 1 is heavier than the other.
#5 is the tall one and she has s great taste and smell.
I suck at trying to describe this stuff. But she's one I'm going to keep from my moms after this run.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I think the next pick out of this donors selection will be the (Blue Moon) Blue Dream X Moontang
Or (Dream Tang) I'm not sure what to go with.
@gravekat303 what are you calling these?
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the next pick out of this donors selection will be the (Blue Moon) Blue Dream X Moontang
Or (Dream Tang) I'm not sure what to go with.
@gravekat303 what are you calling these?
STR8
Yo man looking good ive been on "vacation" aka got banned with ggnome and growgod lol i call that cross blue moon or better blue lol i found this one pheno that grows like blue dream looks and all but smells like grapefruit rind tastes with ammonia and an indica stone

Top Bottom