Str8s Orient Express

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

F.C#1 at 7 1/2 "tall now looking good ,still getting used to her new shoe.

str8smokn

str8smokn

We'll I won't go through them all but here's a pic of each#2 - #6. #3 has some purple striping in stem, they all have purple leaf stems.i guess that's in the genes?
Some of them have this twist in the bottom set of leafs,I'm thinking it's the new soil mabey,I will keep an eye on them.Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks for stopping by @SmokyPockets .Yes sir..I've had to hold on to them for a bit,until I thought I was ready.didnt want to waste them ,you know.i figured now was a good time.Ive been lurking long enough I guess.hopefully I can do them justice.They came from rock hard ,dense purple buds. Should be good, we shall see..But like you said,it's hard to complain about freebies-bag seeds...I do not have anything else going that these could screwup.but I will keep eye out for any hermie's.
STR8

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I had a Forum GSC bean I planted. I have all kinds of pics of her. I just recently got rid of her. She was nice but I have the orignal and she was kind of a pain to trim. My buddies and I called her Inuit. She's in my "The Ice Box Thread" she defiantly made the cut.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

GSC is a real rarity out here in New England , I know of a crew in NH who have it, no cuts and like some crazy wait to cop some nug . I did smoke it a few times and it's legit , and as hard to admit as this is, it was worth the hype . Good luck man, you are doing it right . Like someone else mentioned , watch out for ffof, they got bought out recently and the formula changed ... Be watchful. I was running ffof for a while , but changed and am very happy with the results . Anyway, sorry to ramble , yo shit looks tight!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey thanks for checking out my grow @Topofthecrop ,I've started looking at your (ice box) and Damn looking tight my man, if I'm lucky mabey I can sport half that ice.what nutes do you use?soil,hydro,coco?again looking PIMP.
@SmokyPockets I was not aware of the sell or change to FOx Farm. I've been thinking of mabey trying some ROOTS soil,what have you switched to?
Hahaha I think my bud guy is now realizing he messed up when he gave me all of the seeds he found in his shit. He gave me about 20 seeds easily. I collected about 10 myself. So out of 30 or so seeds I should find something good.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Cool, thanks for the response my friend..I would like to get away from bottle nutes,but I need to understand my plants better..still trying to understand what they are saying to me..thank you again
STR8

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

There are a couple easy basic powder feeds that you could look into. Great place to start if you were really interested in it. They are basically A and B or Veg and bloom in a powder or granular form. There are multiple different companies that provide them. Regular grow shops should carry Organicare or even Earth Juice grow and bloom. Just to name a few. Like I said, you can find random no name companies lets just say out in Vermont that make some straight organic all around legit powders. With that you can do multiple different things. Top dress/ amend in coco for future use or Air stones, 5 gal bucket, and let brew for 24/48 hours and you have yourself some high octane fuel for the motor. Last but not least don't forget the molasses. But that's sick you have so many bag seed GSC beans. I haven't seen many grows with one bean let alone multiple. Should be a good show.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Are you letting your plants dry out? You should let them dry up but not to the point of wilting. Then possibly just water only while they are that small. That FF soil is full of nutrients already you might not need to give them much of anything as in food. But maybe feed the bennies with molasses and PH'd 6.8-7.0 water. Just my two cents on the yellowing and the curled sun panel you were talking about.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yeah , Top! I agree 100%. Str8, I switched to a New England local super soil type .not sure where you are, but I'm sure you can find something similar . I too am gonna start making my own soil mix, but like you , I want to research more so I understand exactly what is what and why it's important , and when . So yeah dude , happy Monday

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Topofthecrop I will look into A-B type foods,I do brew my foods.
I am using the General Organics -go box. I have been brewing for 24 + hrs,do you add molasses when in veg also. I'm around southernTennessee .I will have to do a little more diggin around and see if I can find any around here.. I do allow to dry out,I water about every 2-3 days now that they were up potted . Thank you and have a great Monday also Pockets..

organix4207

organix4207

Yeah , Top! I agree 100%. Str8, I switched to a New England local super soil type .not sure where you are, but I'm sure you can find something similar . I too am gonna start making my own soil mix, but like you , I want to research more so I understand exactly what is what and why it's important , and when . So yeah dude , happy Monday
I've been making all my own compost , vermipost and soil for about a year now. I am still working out the kinks but all n all totally worth it!!!
The money savings alone is worth it !!!

str8smokn

str8smokn

I've been doing compost also,I have a 5' wide x 4' deep x 4' tall pile going now with kitchen scraps,lawn clippings,and leafs with chipped sticks. But it's in partial shade so it never realy COOKS,just reading on how to cook soil-they say oven at 200*/internal temp 180*for 30 mins..but I will do outside over fire ,will just have to keep eye on temp,anything over 200* is toxic.been using it in raised beds(not cooked though),so a lot of weeds are popping up.
STR8

Top Bottom