Strawberry Double Diesel

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudKarma

What genetics are used in your Strawberry Double Diesel? Did I hear Headband? Have heard of Strawberry Diesel, as well as Double Strawberry Diesel. Any info on the genetics, or where to get info, would be much appreciated! Thanks and Peace to all -BK

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
What genetics are used in your Strawberry Double Diesel? Did I hear Headband? Have heard of Strawberry Diesel, as well as Double Strawberry Diesel. Any info on the genetics, or where to get info, would be much appreciated! Thanks and Peace to all -BK

Strawberry diesel x Sour diesel

B

BudKarma

Strawberry diesel x Sour diesel
Thanks E.C.U.G, wasn't sure if it was the same as Double Strawberry Diesel. I'm an East Coaster(Ithaca, NY) that's been transplanted in Austin, TX. No rain in the summer here. Lots of sun and unforgiving heat. Great place for equatorial strains, if you can supply enough water! Would love to do a guerilla grow, but very difficult. Especially with no vehicle. If I only had some land, I've got the cajones, but do to illness, not always the energy. I know, blah, blah, blah. Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I will look into your genetics, as I get good vibes from you! Peace and all that hippie shit.-BK

Top Bottom