Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Update, this is the farthest I've been into flower in soil and still have actual green. I have been using 1 tsp of roots organic bloom every other watering, and 1/2 tsp of Epsom salt almost every watering. I think I'm about 5 weeks in, have to check back 1 page to find out. 1 every 2 weeks or so I've been adding dolomite lime powder to kinda help keep the ph buffered and add calcium.
20171227 195600
20171227 195608
this tall one is a couple weeks behind the short wide guy.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Tomorrow the sf x yeti 3 will be 8 weeks. The pistils all retracted and I finally gave her one last super nice haircut and spread her out a bit. I only have bud about 3 nodes down as of now, so I'm hoping the haircut will get me some thicker buds further down.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey guys, I'm looking for a rec state to move to, my niece is wanting to move to a legal state and wants us all to live with her. I told her Colorado is beautiful, from some of the pictures I've seen on here, and I'm looking to be able to find some help getting my family that needs it their med cards asap. I personally want to be growing as soon as I get there and work in industry somewhere even if it' just bud trimming my way in the door.
All options looked at, looking for small town, not big city. Wife is a medical assistant, I can do just about anything and if I can't I can learn it. Kids from 6 weeks - 21 years. Like 10 people total so we need a big house with some land.
Taggin @rmoltis @Junk @str8smokn do you know anyone who could give me some input on some great pot friendly towns?
Possibly looking for a weed growing mentor lol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

That’s a good question ,
@chickenman is who you need to ask.
He’s in that area.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Oh.
And congratulations on the Boy, I’ve been missing from here and wasn’t aware you were expecting.
Tell the Misses hello from STR8, we need to try for another meet/smoke sometime.
Haha.
I think we just got lucky with the timing last time...
STR8

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey there @chickenman, I'm looking for some nice areas to look to move to in Colorado, possibly Washington state. I'm not looking to set up a business or anything, just for freedom from ky laws. I want some land to be able to farm my own veggies and all that. Got any good areas, cities, or districts? I got a big family so a fairly large house is needed.

Top Bottom