Stunted Growth? My Plant Looks Behind

• Thread starter YungTune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YungTune

Stunted growth my plant looks behind
Stunted growth my plant looks behind 2
Ok so I planted this seed Sept 23rd and it’s been okay so far. So I have been watching a lot of videos and my plant will b six weeks on Sunday, and my plant in my opinion looks a little behind I’ve been giving it nutrients 2 days out of every week since the second week. I do t have a feeding schedule and I don’t really have time to put it on a light schedule because I work. So anyone have any feedback or tips why my plant is growing slow. Much appreciated

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t see any sign of deficiency. With that much light it’s staying short. Some strains stretch more than others based on its genetic makeup. Yours looks pretty indica which means it’ll stay shorter.

A month from now you’ll look back and laugh. Don’t worry about it.

MissBotany

MissBotany

You’ll get different opinions on your plants. In appearance it doesn’t show any deficiencies or burn so you’re doing good on nutrients.

Usually you only need to feed once a week but your plant didn’t seem to mind 2x per week.

Given that it has adequate lighting, it probably has to be a root zone issue. I found when that happens to my plants it usually has to do with the container or soil. You could try repotting to an air pot or a smart pot or if you can’t get any of those, you could try adding more perlite to your soil.

If you have a 30x scope, I would also check the soil for bugs. Take a sample from a few inches into the soil, put it in a clear baggy and use the scope to look for anything moving. If you don’t see anything, wait 12 hours and look again.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I don’t see any sign of deficiency. With that much light it’s staying short. Some strains stretch more than others based on its genetic makeup. Yours looks pretty indica which means it’ll stay shorter.

A month from now you’ll look back and laugh. Don’t worry about it.

You’re probably right. I am just super cautious and over analyze stuff :)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Especially in soil. Things just move slower. Nothing to worry about though imo.

Top Bottom