Sucio

• Thread starter Papi chulo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papi chulo

Buenos Dias folks call me papi I've been growing herb for a while in the shadows and just recently got in to breeding seeds using old seeds my father passed me before he passed himself . my father was a breeder for many years keeping it a secret from my family till the day he died . he passed the seeds and location of his grow to me in his will. I look forward to sharing with the community

springer20

springer20

Considering the reading of a will and the passing of someone is usually a few weeks apart I’d probably pop round to the top secret location quickly using the super special top secret agent car you have, then use the super secret fingerprint reader to access the underground bunker and give it a watering ASAP.

P

Papi chulo

Considering the reading of a will and the passing of someone is usually a few weeks apart I’d probably pop round to the top secret location quickly using the super special top secret agent car you have, then use the super secret fingerprint reader to access the underground bunker and give it a watering ASAP.
Well it wasn't like an official will that he left it was more like my uncle gave me a note from my pops and my uncle telling me about what him and dad were up to the note was more like his last words

springer20

springer20

having lost my dad a few years ago nothing you are saying rings true

So now it’s not a will it’s a note he gave your uncle about growing dope

Why didn’t he just tell you ?

Last words ? Surely they would be about something more important than a dope grow?

Why did he write it in advanced ?

So now your uncles looking after the made Up grow ?

Good luck with all this nonsense, is it still school holidays ?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Last words ? Surely they would be about something more important than a dope grow?

Not a very nice way to welcome a new member.

P

Papi chulo

Belive what ya want . maybe you are not understanding me . but thats cool its the internet. My pops said a ton in the note mainly stuff like take care of mom and my sister and things like that. My uncle told me about the grow that him and my dad "his brother" were doing and said that I'm his water boy now the note did say there was a box in the garage with some of his work

springer20

springer20

His last will and testament said your now his water boy ??

Have you just subscribed to Netflix ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Belive what ya want . maybe you are not understanding me . but thats cool its the internet. My pops said a ton in the note mainly stuff like take care of mom and my sister and things like that. My uncle told me about the grow that him and my dad "his brother" were doing and said that I'm his water boy now the note did say there was a box in the garage with some of his work

What did he work on?

Toaster79

Toaster79

You got issues mate

Toaster79

Toaster79

Lots of things ill get some pics up tonight

Its ok man the story is crazy so I can see where hes coming from my dad was a bad ass

He obviously left you behind something worth wearing a smile on your face every day. My old man never smoked a joint in his life.

springer20

springer20

I can recognise when I’m talking to a moronic child seeking attention vs an adult

This is the former

Top Bottom