Super Number One, AKA "Tabu"

• Thread starter Penelope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Penelope

Penelope

Hello. I've been told that this girl deserves a page of her own. Tahoe OG x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2. Many thanks to @BakedReality for the genetics and @Jack Dupp for providing me with the seeds.
Super number one aka tabu

I topped the original seedling to make the Super mom plant :D
Super number one aka tabu 2

Typical Tabu baby ready for its next size pot:
Super number one aka tabu 3

A few weeks into flower:
Super number one aka tabu 4

And ready to come down:
Super number one aka tabu 6

Super number one aka tabu 7

Super number one aka tabu 5

Super number one aka tabu 8

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Well done. You sure have that strain dialed in.

As great as those shots are, it looks so much better in person. The contrast between the bright green buds and the nearly-black leaves is incredible.

Are you still using Canna Substra and Massive?

Penelope

Penelope

Ya man your right spot on with this lady deserving enough for her own thread. Lets see some more man you got me all hot and bothered now you gotta finish me off.

Whoa, maybe you should take me out to dinner first. heh heh ;)

Wow... That is very nice. Thats the kind of plant that you could just look at all day... Well at least I could... Awesome job!

Thanks a bunch! Glad you like her too. :D

Now thats how you start off a tread short and to the point! nice pics and buds:wideyed:

Thanks so much! :)

Well done. You sure have that strain dialed in.

As great as those shots are, it looks so much better in person. The contrast between the bright green buds and the nearly-black leaves is incredible.

Are you still using Canna Substra and Massive?

Thanks. :D Yes, Canna, Massive and a few other secret ingredients. :wacky:

IMG 5863

Orcaman

Orcaman

I admire your skills, I just think that roots pretty much want total darkness . I do believe that too many flash shots can stress some strains to herm. Gorgeous stuff!:)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing Penelope...just love the colors. The dried products are also amazing looking with great colors...

It was good to meet you last time I was over...

Keep it Green!

Top Bottom