Super simple BHO

• Thread starter dextr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Whats needed...1 Butane can, 1 glass mason jar or equivalent. (U want thick glass; Ive broke more than one of these adding more and more butane.) 2 coffee filters, 1 glass plate, 1 bag cannabis

Steps:
1. Put cannabis into glass jar.
2. Get Butane lid and use the nozzle tips to extract butane into glass jar w cannabis. I simply put enough to cover buds or when doing a bigger amount i use keep the level at about a third the plant material and swish around well to make sure Im hitting all the cannabis, extracting as much as possible. A min is probably the longest I will let this set.
3. Get coffee filter and wrap the jar as tight as possible. Keep your fingers up on the higher parts of the filter as the closer you get to the rim the more likely you are to feel some real cold from the butane. Remember hold it tight because you dont want plant material all in your oil. Also I find if i hold the rim on the side it helps empty faster. Which is important as I feel butane evaporates really fast. That means your oil will want to stick to things and we want it on the pan not stuck to everything else filter, bud, glass jar etc.
4. Let sit in sun or double boiler purge or whatever. Some wait for a couple days before smoking. Really this is on you. Im just posting this for you people who like shit simple. Look up the different methods for sure if your going to fuck with BHO.
Super simple bho
Super simple bho 2
Super simple bho 3
Super simple bho 4
Super simple bho 5
Super simple bho 6
Super simple bho 7

Graywolf

Graywolf

Thanks for sharing brother Dext!

I love your patio furniture, since I just know you are doing that outside where it is safer.

You can keep it liquid even longer if you use a pre-chilled thermos for the soak. I have kept it over an hour with very little evaporation.

dextr0

dextr0

Hey Greywolf thanx for stopping in.

Im actually in my kick back spot out back. Little room with no electricity or anything. I also make sure to take my phone into the house while I "do it up"....but alas you are right. Would be safer on patio or better yet clear spot outside. One thing I will say is I hate outside because we have dirt flying everywhere all time. But thats better than being blown up...SO IF U MAKE BHO DO IT OUTSIDE.

I know jump used a Thermos all the time, I just dont want my oil getting stuck to the thermos...then again I always hit everything one more time with everclear anyway just to make sure I got all the oil. Thanx for the tip tho. I definitely think I would yield more if the butane was able to sit longer.

dextr0

dextr0

Smells just like the buds I used...which was incredible hulk.

DSC04093
Top Bottom